Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: 2019 GAC Preseason Poll

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,015
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    64118

    Default Re: 2019 GAC Preseason Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    Ready for the season to get GOING!!!!
    So.... I thought I would look at the Massey (Messey) Ratings.
    Here it is:
    OBU 20 HU 17 on Sept 5. Won't be surprised if HU takes the W home with them. This will be the game of the week, obviously. Both teams have plenty of time to prepare for the other.
    Your thoughts???
    It’s a freaking toss up. Vegas usually accounts for 3 points at home field. So there’s that. Let’s get it on.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    109073

    Default Re: 2019 GAC Preseason Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    It’s a freaking toss up. Vegas usually accounts for 3 points at home field. So there’s that. Let’s get it on.
    And what is the name of this Kicker for OBU?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    18319

    Default Re: 2019 GAC Preseason Poll

    Does homefield advantage even really apply for Battle of the Ravine?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    109073

    Default Re: 2019 GAC Preseason Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by walnut100 View Post
    Does homefield advantage even really apply for Battle of the Ravine?
    No. You and I have watched many games (BOTR) and know that it could be a win for either team regardless of records etc....

    I like watching games on the purple side.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    109073

    Default Re: 2019 GAC Preseason Poll

    Now... again about the 1st game of 2019 for HU and OBU. This could be a great game to watch. I may make the drive.

  6. #26

    Default Re: 2019 GAC Preseason Poll

    As has already been pointed out, the more time a team has to prepare for the Flex Bone, the best they will do. Not that OBU needs the extra time. They did a great job defending us last year. They are one of the few teams in the GAC that can face the Bone and bend but not break. I predict that my Bisons will lose at least one of their first 4 games and then come back strong to make a playoff run.

  7. #27

    Default Re: 2019 GAC Preseason Poll

    Saw on KATV.com a nice view of the new Harding Football facility. Very impressive. I did see it just mainly has fans for air flow, not heated/cooled. Anyway still super nice. Hope they let the high schools in the area use it once or twice.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    64118

    Default Re: 2019 GAC Preseason Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    Saw on KATV.com a nice view of the new Harding Football facility. Very impressive. I did see it just mainly has fans for air flow, not heated/cooled. Anyway still super nice. Hope they let the high schools in the area use it once or twice.
    Cooling an indoor facility wouldn’t be wise. Why go practice in the cool when you go play in the heat 6 weeks a year? I’d be pretty surprised if any high school team other than the Academy will be using it

  9. #29

    Default Re: 2019 GAC Preseason Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    Cooling an indoor facility wouldn’t be wise. Why go practice in the cool when you go play in the heat 6 weeks a year? I’d be pretty surprised if any high school team other than the Academy will be using it
    Just having the ability too. I thought U of A's was. I know OBU and UAM have let other schools use theirs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •