Thread: 2019 Donor List

Contribute to D2

Default 2019 Donor List

Special thanks to the following for getting things started right....

WolfBreed - GSC
    Jayman - LSC
    buffalochip - LSC

Thank you gentlemen. You long-time support is greatly appreciated.

Default Re: 2019 Donor List

And thank you to several more long-time supporters. Thanks guys.

Fan_the_Flame - GSC
    Blazer - GSC
    ras619 - LSC
    crashandandie - GSC

Thanks to my friend Redwing. Been around here a long time. Thanks also to Packfootball. A second time donor.

Packfootball - RMAC
    Redwing - GLIAC

Mine is on the way, Brandon. Hope all is well with you and yours. Looking forward to another great year on D2football.com

Time to add five more....four first-timers.....

crown7
    Blazer88
    TexasDigger
    unregistered

And my good friend champgymusa

Thank you all.

Thanks to:

NWFanatic
    IUP Ebbs
    BuffaloChip
    IronOre
    nodnol
    Woodbury

Thanks to multi-year supporters....

TommyLan - MIAA
    Casey1017 - PSAC
    ShoNuff - PSAC
    wssuram - CIAA
    BADinPA - PSAC
    Unregistered

Thank you all. Your support is greatly appreciated. It's especially helpful this time of year in addition to some recent physical setbacks.

Special thanks to CalVulcan87. He was the unregistered individual in the previous post.

Special thanks to more multiple year donors and to BuffaloChip, who helps us out multiple times per year.

Fightinscot82 - PSAC
    UNA_Texan - GSC/LSC
    BuffaloChip - LSC
    HOGSVRR - LSC
    Dale Dude - GMAC

Thanks guys. This time of year, the website is operated at a loss so your help is both appreciated and needed.

Glazetastic - GSC
    WT_TK - LSC
    IUPalum - PSAC
    unregistered - GLIAC

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it so much.

Want to add one and make a correction.

NE10Fan. Thank you so much for being a first-time donor.

chapmaja - You were the GLIAC fan that I mentioned in the previous post. Thank you so much for your first donation as well.

Thanks for all that you and Josh do to keep this site alive and well. Most appreciated.

Thanks to the following friends who help keep this place going. As always, your gifts are incredibly appreciated and an ever increasing part of online existence. I think every one of you have helped for multiple years.

RedReady - GAC
    Dawg Up - GLIAC
    Wide_Right - GSC
    delta dawn - GSC
    Buffalochip - LSC
    Randy - MIAA
    Griffan - MIAA
    Markat - MIAA
    hudsoncat - MIAA
    wsuguy 87 - NSIC
    EyeoftheHawk - PSAC
    EastStroud 13 - PSAC
    Unregistered

Everyone’s support in 2018 made the difference in the survival of the site and many of you have already helped us out in 2019. In a changing online world, user support of sites is becoming a greater part of the puzzle in keeping independent sites in business and I thank you all for being at the forefront of that.

If some of you prefer to support the site via Patreon or SubscribeStar or another platform like that, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Thanks to the following friends who help keep this place going. As always, your gifts are incredibly appreciated and an ever increasing part of online existence. I think every one of you have helped for multiple years.

Just as long as you're sleeping better. Makes ALL the difference.

By request, I have tried to make it easier for you all to help support D2Football.com.

You can support D2Football.com via paypal both monthly and via a single donation. There is also a link to Patreon for those that already have an account there.

I appreciate everything you guys have already done for us.

http://www.d2football.com/support/7/

Thanks to the following friends who help keep this place going. As always, your gifts are incredibly appreciated and an ever increasing part of online existence.

Oracle - RMAC
    Redready - GAC (again)
    walnut100 - GAC
    Fan_the_Flame - GSC (again)
    TheBraveWolf - GSC
    libertybearcat - MIAA
    alumnifan - GMAC
    CatFan88 - MIAA
    Braves86 - GSC
    stubitner's brother - MIAA - In memory of stu...one of our greatest posters.
    Craig became our first monthly donor!
    Unnamed from a friend.

Everyone’s support in 2018 made the difference in the survival of the site and many of you have already helped us out in 2019. In a changing online world, user support of sites is becoming a greater part of the puzzle in keeping independent sites in business and I thank you all for being at the forefront of that.

All of your generosity is also helping make a better experience for everyone.

I wanted you all to know first that we are very close to being done with the new site. D2Football.com will have a face lift along with improved functionality. Many of the features will be things that you all suggested. We are not breaking any barriers but we are bringing the site more in line with today's expectations. The site will automatically adjust to your device. You can sort scores by various different methods, etc.

We have columnists for all but two conferences so far. It's possible we will get the other two. We have also added an individual that will be providing some great content that will be entertaining and good message board fodder.

On that note, I have also bought a new board (so I have two licenses) and will be installing one under the d2football.com umbrella. The basketball and off-topic sections will remain here. It's mostly a business decision and makes things a little more difficult to moderate, but it was necessary.

Please remember to spread the word about this message board. Would obviously love to have new members sign up.

Thanks,
    Brandon

I also wanted to mention...

If you have helped us out financially and haven't had your username updated on here please reply to this thread or send me a personal message. There is no easy way to keep track. It's pencil and paper, so mistakes can be made.