Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

  1. #1

    Default 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Who do you guys think is going to be in the PSAC Championship come the end of the season?

  2. #2

    Default Re: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by IUP410 View Post
    Who do you guys think is going to be in the PSAC Championship come the end of the season?
    It will be the East champion and the West champion.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    2,571
    Rep Power
    31992

    Default Re: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    It will be the East champion and the West champion.
    And it will be played at the Eastern team location which for the first time COULD BE NOT IN PA !!

  4. #4

    Default Re: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Too tough to call


    Don't sleep on those Griffins in Greensburg.

  5. Default Re: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by IUP410 View Post
    Who do you guys think is going to be in the PSAC Championship come the end of the season?
    Top teams in the West should be Slippery Rock/Cal/IUP and in the East, West Chester/Shepherd/ Kutztown .....

    I'll predict Slippery Rock vs Shepherd in the Title Game but hoping for IUP vs West Chester.
    Last edited by goalieman; 08-07-2019 at 08:18 AM.

  6. Default Re: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Cal vs KU for a rematch book it and send it

  7. #7

    Default Re: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
    Cal vs KU for a rematch book it and send it

    Kutztown isn't getting much love ... likely just because they have no fans on here. They are certainly a sleeper.

  8. Default Re: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
    Cal vs KU for a rematch book it and send it
    you are crazy if you think Kutztown is going to make it to the PSAC Championship game there is something wrong with you! And Cal come on Homer! The street thugs are not going to beat IUP mad Slippery Rock in the same year!!! LOL!

  9. Default Re: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Kutztown isn't getting much love ... likely just because they have no fans on here. They are certainly a sleeper.
    I personally think Kutztown could be a contender for the PSAC Championship Game but I do not think they have the depth that West Chester and Shepard have.

  10. Default Re: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Kutztown isn't getting much love ... likely just because they have no fans on here. They are certainly a sleeper.
    Agreed Kutztown has a chance to be a good team this year they are definitely underrated, but I just don’t think they are good enough to hang w west Chester and maybe even Shepard in the east.

  11. Default Re: 2019 PSAC Football Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by goalieman View Post
    Top teams in the West should be Slippery Rock/Cal/IUP and in the East, West Chester/Shepherd/ Kutztown .....

    I'll predict Slippery Rock vs Shepherd in the Title Game but hoping for IUP vs West Chester.
    I think you are going to get what you are hoping for buddy! IUP vs West Chester PSAC Championship Game! Just like 2017

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •