Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IUP’s offense

Contribute to D2

Default Re: IUP’s offense

Quote Originally Posted by IUP410 View Post
    I am right here everyone! Don’t worry! Went jet skiing today! Swimming with Dolphins with the family tomorrow. Should I not mention I am having Steak and Lobster tonight for dinner! Life is really good right Now! Back to the office on Monday! Than on Thursday flying up with the family to our beach house in Martha’s Vineyard for a long weekend! (The life of a Investment banker)
    Watch out for those dolphins, they can get pretty frisky if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by IUP410 View Post
    I am right here everyone! Don’t worry! Went jet skiing today! Swimming with Dolphins with the family tomorrow. Should I not mention I am having Steak and Lobster tonight for dinner! Life is really good right Now! Back to the office on Monday! Than on Thursday flying up with the family to our beach house in Martha’s Vineyard for a long weekend! (The life of a Investment banker)
    Only part not adding up is Investment Bankers work 80-90 hours every week ... if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Only part not adding up is Investment Bankers work 80-90 hours every week ... if not more.
    He must be the CEO

4. Default Re: IUP’s offense

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    um... haha! I am the CEO of my company outside of Baltimore Maryland.

5. Default Re: IUP’s offense

Quote Originally Posted by TJ85 View Post
    He must be the CEO
    Yep you got it TJ85!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123