Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSAC Media Day

Default Re: PSAC Media Day

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    It seems heavily weighted to the past 40 years, and not reflective of a sesquicentennial list. Players from Bloom who could have been added included George Chaump, Eric Jonassen, Robert Lang, and Rich Lichtel. I am not sure how Matt Feiler beats any of those out.
    Matt is wearing the sacred Yinzer Black and Gold ... and in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Matt is wearing the sacred Yinzer Black and Gold ... and in the NFL
    Eric Jonassen played in Super Bowl XXIX.

That IUP list should be much longer.

I was surprised Shepherd was represented at all, and then once they were, I was doubly surprised that Dan Peters, Dervon Wallace, or Billy Brown weren't put on there ahead of maybe a couple of the other guys they had.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram040506 View Post
    I was surprised Shepherd was represented at all, and then once they were, I was doubly surprised that Dan Peters, Dervon Wallace, or Billy Brown weren't put on there ahead of maybe a couple of the other guys they had.
    It was a nice gesture to include them. Shepherd is part of this dysfunctional family now.

Quote Originally Posted by Horror Child View Post
    Weird to have Shepherd people listed when they haven't played a down in the conference and Mansfield shown when they dropped football eons ago, but Cheyney people not listed. It was setup as representatives "from each current member institution", but they missed several influential PSAC performers. Off the top of my head - Andre Waters, James "Big Cat" Williams, Isaiah Fleming, Tim Hume, Ronald Curry.
    Since it's a historical list it should have included contributors who were "PSAC-related" not based on the current membership.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12