Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: Angelo State Football

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,351
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    57663

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    "Jeremy Bryant, voice of Angelo State sports, named LSC's top broadcaster AGAIN!"

    CONGRATS to Jeremy, there is NONE better in the LSC....heck, maybe all D2!!!

    https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sp...19/1862467001/

  2. #22

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    "Jeremy Bryant, voice of Angelo State sports, named LSC's top broadcaster AGAIN!"

    CONGRATS to Jeremy, there is NONE better in the LSC....heck, maybe all D2!!!

    https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sp...19/1862467001/
    4 out of the last 5 years. Incredible.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    "Jeremy Bryant, voice of Angelo State sports, named LSC's top broadcaster AGAIN!"

    CONGRATS to Jeremy, there is NONE better in the LSC....heck, maybe all D2!!!

    https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sp...19/1862467001/

    NO WAY is he better than the homers who call Midwestern games.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    NO WAY is he better than the homers who call Midwestern games.
    Yeah but they're homers, they have nothing on the Tarleton broadcasters

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wall, TX
    Posts
    9,957
    Rep Power
    14422

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Dude ENM is top homer in LSC

    WNM is interesting. The play by play is also the PA for the game

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,351
    Rep Power
    57663

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpes88 View Post
    4 out of the last 5 years. Incredible.
    Yup. Dude is a CLASS act!!!! Not a homer at all. He is excellent.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    portales, nm
    Posts
    5,275
    Rep Power
    533490

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloFan View Post
    Dude ENM is top homer in LSC

    WNM is interesting. The play by play is also the PA for the game
    There is no way doc elder is top homer. I've NEVER heard him talk bad about any opposing team or player....Now the midwestern or tarleton guys....

    Besides with Doc if you keep a pen and paper handy you will be set for trivia night!

    I love Doc, and I cast a pox on you Angelonians!!! ;)

    WNM....FIRST DOOOOWWWWNNNNN makes my ears bleed.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,319
    Rep Power
    107665

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    .

  9. #29

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Casual_Observer View Post
    .
    Very persuasive argument. Let me counter with !

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,351
    Rep Power
    57663

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpes88 View Post
    Very persuasive argument. Let me counter with !
    HAHAHAHA.

    Well I call your ! BS and respond with @#%*

  11. #31

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    HAHAHAHA.

    Well I call your ! BS and respond with @#%*
    Hey, let's keep this civil. Children could be on here

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,351
    Rep Power
    57663

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpes88 View Post
    Hey, let's keep this civil. Children could be on here
    Hahahaha.

    "Who loves ya baby?"

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,351
    Rep Power
    57663

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    A new addition to the Angelo State Roster, Texas Tech QB transfer:
    https://amp.gosanangelo.com/amp/1992011001

    Should make things REAL interesting.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,351
    Rep Power
    57663

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Things sure are stirring in San Angelo: A new chapter or the same old book? Judge for yourself.
    https://www.conchovalleyhomepage.com...-next-chapter/

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Valley of the Buffalo
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Power
    32802

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    Things sure are stirring in San Angelo: A new chapter or the same old book? Judge for yourself.
    https://www.conchovalleyhomepage.com...-next-chapter/
    Gee you could sub Wt for Angelo. It would read the same.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    73363

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    A new addition to the Angelo State Roster, Texas Tech QB transfer:
    https://amp.gosanangelo.com/amp/1992011001

    Should make things REAL interesting.
    You think a walk on from Lubbock Roosevelt is gonna make a splash?

    I'm not being smart either. Just an honest question. WTs walk on transfer is an upgrade from what they had. I figured ASU would be better stocked than WT
    Last edited by Buff Fan 05; 08-13-2019 at 09:32 AM.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,351
    Rep Power
    57663

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    You think a walk on from Lubbock Roosevelt is gonna make a splash?

    I'm not being smart either. Just an honest question. WTs walk on transfer is an upgrade from what they had. I figured ASU would be better stocked than WT
    Guess we will find out on 10.19.19 when the Rams make Buffalo Stadium their new home field.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,351
    Rep Power
    57663

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    Gee you could sub Wt for Angelo. It would read the same.
    But it DOESN'T sub Wt for Angelo.

    Gee everyone already knows that the Buffoons are better than any other program on earth and are gonna win a Natty this year!!

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    73363

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    Guess we will find out on 10.19.19 when the Rams make Buffalo Stadium their new home field.
    Maybe so, hopefully not. I think WT will be tough at home this year.

    In all seriousness, you really think Garrett will crack the top QB spot?

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,351
    Rep Power
    57663

    Default Re: Angelo State Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Maybe so, hopefully not. I think WT will be tough at home this year.

    In all seriousness, you really think Garrett will crack the top QB spot?
    I think it will make things interesting.

    Have you seen him play?

    ADDITION: I think with Kevin Kilmer's new offense, Garrett could be a weapon for sure.

    I just think it could be real.interesting.

    Remember, Kilmer only has D1 experience since he started coaching in '07. Not only has he worked under Leach, Tuberville and Kingsbury, but he was along side OU's OC Lincoln Riley.

    Gonna be fun if all the pieces come together.
    Last edited by ASUPops; 08-13-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •