Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predict: 2019 Gatekeeper Team

Contribute to D2

Default Re: Predict: 2019 Gatekeeper Team

Quote Originally Posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    What about 50% reigning champs such as Fart Hayes.
    Owns 100% of the real estate in your head. Speaking of owning.. Is brown going to give NW the keys to their dump stadium back?

Quote Originally Posted by HookemHerd View Post
    I feel like you don’t know what a gatekeeper is.
    Besides the fact that the term doesn't exist for football, let me take a guess...Iowa State in the Big 12 as an example? Perhaps Mizzou in the SEC?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    PITT STATE - no way they're making the playoffs. But, with 4 punters and 2 qbs on the field at the same time it will confuse some teams and maybe spring an upset,

WASHBURN (for Triple B)

Bolles 3.0 and the Mules fast break offense + a much improved defense will give UCM the conference championship......please God.
    sorry KMA, but hands down the Mules are the MIAA Gate-Keeper Goats.....

every year we are all surprised when the Mules come in just average. they remind me of KU. both schools have the assets, the fans, the potential to be dominant. but both fail annually. yes, even if KU was in the MIAA, they would seemingly have it all going for them but they would never win the league championship. both KU and UCM would always manage to lose to someone they should beat, like Pitt, Western or even Flop Hays State. can't explain it except in the Jayhawks case it might be the Curse of Quantrill and in the Mules case it is probably the Curse of Coach Shurig (anyone else remember Wilie the Thief and his under-handed, stab-in-the-back sneak operation with the QB transfer to Washburn,Toby Karodi?).

point here is: something is fundamentally wrong with the football program at UCM in particular, and maybe the athletics department in general. Graft? Corruption? Politics?

UCM

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadbod View Post
    sorry KMA, but hands down the Mules are the MIAA Gate-Keeper Goats.....

every year we are all surprised when the Mules come in just average. they remind me of KU. both schools have the assets, the fans, the potential to be dominant. but both fail annually. yes, even if KU was in the MIAA, they would seemingly have it all going for them but they would never win the league championship. both KU and UCM would always manage to lose to someone they should beat, like Pitt, Western or even Flop Hays State. can't explain it except in the Jayhawks case it might be the Curse of Quantrill and in the Mules case it is probably the Curse of Coach Shurig (anyone else remember Wilie the Thief and his under-handed, stab-in-the-back sneak operation with the QB transfer to Washburn,Toby Karodi?).

point here is: something is fundamentally wrong with the football program at UCM in particular, and maybe the athletics department in general. Graft? Corruption? Politics?

UCM
    were you typing out texas a&m & spasm (?) b/c that would be a much better comparison to cm.
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

or tx but they have won a little more

there’s nothing wrong with cm it’s just hard to win and takes more than resources. nothing harder than finding championship coaches before they reveal themselves

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12