Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Eastern New Mexico AD Job?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Gunnison
    Posts
    377
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    13618

    Default Eastern New Mexico AD Job?

    Why did the AD resign in Portales? He was the AD at Western for a long time and was just curious what happened.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wall, TX
    Posts
    9,954
    Rep Power
    14422

    Default Re: Eastern New Mexico AD Job?

    Quote Originally Posted by mountaineermagic View Post
    Why did the AD resign in Portales? He was the AD at Western for a long time and was just curious what happened.
    He wants to get away from the giant flies and space aliens.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    portales, nm
    Posts
    5,145
    Rep Power
    485325

    Default Re: Eastern New Mexico AD Job?

    Quote Originally Posted by mountaineermagic View Post
    Why did the AD resign in Portales? He was the AD at Western for a long time and was just curious what happened.
    Beats me but its always hard to keep anyone with success at ENMU.

    It should not be discounted that We also have a new President, who might not like how the AD operated.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Eastern New Mexico AD Job?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boohaha View Post
    Beats me but its always hard to keep anyone with success at ENMU.

    It should not be discounted that We also have a new President, who might not like how the AD operated.
    Or vice versa.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    portales, nm
    Posts
    5,145
    Rep Power
    485325

    Default Re: Eastern New Mexico AD Job?

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Or vice versa.
    True. Only been 2 years with the new president. Either way i think we will be ok.

  6. Default Re: Eastern New Mexico AD Job?

    AD's Contract was not renewed so he resigned. Not sure of the details.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Eastern New Mexico AD Job?

    Quote Originally Posted by ahshound View Post
    AD's Contract was not renewed so he resigned. Not sure of the details.
    How can you resign from a contract job when there is no contract? Looks like to me he was terminated when he was not offered a new contract.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,267
    Rep Power
    57536

    Default Re: Eastern New Mexico AD Job?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
    How can you resign from a contract job when there is no contract? Looks like to me he was terminated when he was not offered a new contract.
    Easy. Many contracts have month to month clauses after the initial term expires....so it stays until notice of termination is given by either party or a new contract is executed.

    Most of my professional staff only get one contract term of 2 or 3 years then it's month to month.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •