Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 2019-20 Nonconference games

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    4,179
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    55450

    Default 2019-20 Nonconference games

    Last edited by schnautza; 08-20-2019 at 01:51 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    Lindenwood will host Bellarmine for two games next year, one of those being a non conference game to satisfy their home and home agreement (Lindenwood play at BU last year) that was done before Lindenwoods decision to move to the GLVC. Competing against a conference opponent 3 times in the regular season is definitely odd but will boost our SOS I suppose.

  3. #3

    Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    Just don't end up playing them 4 times or we will have to start calling you USI!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisville Metroplex
    Posts
    1,417
    Rep Power
    10084

    Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoTheLion View Post
    Lindenwood will host Bellarmine for two games next year, one of those being a non conference game to satisfy their home and home agreement (Lindenwood play at BU last year) that was done before Lindenwoods decision to move to the GLVC. Competing against a conference opponent 3 times in the regular season is definitely odd but will boost our SOS I suppose.
    That is funny and indeed unusual. Through a family member, I'm quite familiar with Lindenwood; I've been on campus several times and appreciate its beauty and growth.

    Welcome to the GLVC. The BU-LU game at Knights Hall last year was fun (from an early hole, the Lions roared back to make a good game of it). It's too bad that we'll be like "ships passing in the night."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisville Metroplex
    Posts
    1,417
    Rep Power
    10084

    Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    No date, but, per this piece in the Owensboro newspaper, Bellarmine will host KWC in November or December (return game after the two played last year at the Sportscenter).

  6. Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    Can't confirm dates, but the UIndy non-conference opponents are:

    Saginaw Valley (at Bellarmine)
    Northwood (at Bellarmine)
    vs. Grand Valley State
    Ohio Dominican (at Cedarville)
    at Cedarville
    at Lake Superior State

    I like how UIndy only has one home game. The road/neutral contests against ODU and Lake State will be good for the RPI too down the road

  7. #7

    Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    Quote Originally Posted by schnautza View Post
    Just don't end up playing them 4 times or we will have to start calling you USI!
    ...and don't play them 4 years in a row in conference play at their place or we'll have to start calling you Drury.

  8. Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    I have been told the 4 teams at Findlay for crossover weekend will be Findlay, Cedarville, Quincy and Truman St. Games will be Friday (8th) and Saturday (9th) but not sure on matchups.

  9. #9

    Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHoops View Post
    I have been told the 4 teams at Findlay for crossover weekend will be Findlay, Cedarville, Quincy and Truman St. Games will be Friday (8th) and Saturday (9th) but not sure on matchups.
    Thanks, I've updated to include Cedarville.

  10. #10

    Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    Still a lot of schedules unannounced, but man, Oakland City is really stepping up this year on scheduling.
    *sarcasm*

  11. Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    UIndy will host Grand Valley State on 11/16, and will play ODU at Cedarville on 11/22 and at Cedarville on 11/23.

    Also picked up a rumor that they are playing Loyola Chicago in an exhibition on 10/26.

  12. #12

    Default Re: 2019-20 Nonconference games

    Xxx
    Last edited by schnautza; 08-20-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •