Thread: PSAC Blog/Conference Coverage

Contribute to D2

Default PSAC Blog/Conference Coverage

Coming over from the MEC - I was curious if there are weekly game/conference reports each week on the blog page? The individual that was covering the MEC was pretty inconsistent on the coverage (completely understanding these folks most likely have full-time jobs as well) - I see when I click 'Blogs' and 'PSAC' it goes to Chuck's blog (Chuck was/is great on the coverage - remember him from the MEC days before he moved) for the SAC. I wasn't sure if there is currently a glitch on the page directing us to Chuck and the individual pictured still covers the conference and his reports are missing for some reason.

Default Re: PSAC Blog/Conference Coverage

Quote Originally Posted by nova2wv View Post
    Coming over from the MEC - I was curious if there are weekly game/conference reports each week on the blog page? The individual that was covering the MEC was pretty inconsistent on the coverage (completely understanding these folks most likely have full-time jobs as well) - I see when I click 'Blogs' and 'PSAC' it goes to Chuck's blog (Chuck was/is great on the coverage - remember him from the MEC days before he moved) for the SAC. I wasn't sure if there is currently a glitch on the page directing us to Chuck and the individual pictured still covers the conference and his reports are missing for some reason.
    Glitch for over a year now. PSAC blog is here

Default Re: PSAC Blog/Conference Coverage

Quote Originally Posted by Horror Child View Post
    Glitch for over a year now. PSAC blog is here
    Thank you!