Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT - ASUPops Thread

Contribute to D2

Default OT - ASUPops Thread

Thought that Pops deserved his own thread where he could complain about other threads being created.

Default Re: OT - ASUPops Thread

I'm sure pops is pleased

Yawn!

Quote Originally Posted by Packfootball View Post
    Yawn!
    Hahahahahahahahaha

+10000000000

Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha

+10000000000
    Yawn! Sleepy!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium View Post
    Thought that Pops deserved his own thread where he could complain about other threads being created.
    Start one for him to explain the physics and fluid dynamics of Angelo playing at altitude in Pueblo. You know how that terrible thin air caused their QB to consistently overthrow the ball, leading to their 52-14 defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    Start one for him to explain the physics and fluid dynamics of Angelo playing at altitude in Pueblo. You know how that terrible thin air caused their QB to consistently overthrow the ball, leading to their 52-14 defeat.
    *YAWN*

So, the time has come!!! ASUPops is moving out of Allen, Texas. Giving up my season tickets, resigning my city public/community service and will no longer be a member of the Eagles Touchdown Club. Allen has been great to my family & I. But the recent growth explosion and dynamics has drastically changed the life style & demographics. PLUS, now an empty nester!!!!!

I am moving east, 30 miles from Commerce, Maybe catch a few TAMUC games.

So, the time has come!!! ASUPops is moving out of Allen, Texas. Giving up my season tickets, resigning my city public/community service and will no longer be a member of the Eagles Touchdown Club. Allen has been great to my family & I. But the recent growth explosion and dynamics has drastically changed the life style & demographics. PLUS, now an empty nester!!!!!

Good luck with the move Pops!

Awesome. Hope you enjoy the change.

That’s funny, when I first read this I thought you were moving east to Mt. Vernon to help Briles. LMAO

But, upon further review I’m sure your new location is west of Commerce closer to the Metroplex.

Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    That’s funny, when I first read this I thought you were moving east to Mt. Vernon to help Briles. LMAO

But, upon further review I’m sure your new location is west of Commerce closer to the Metroplex.
    As long as your still in Texas that’s all that matters. Good luck on your new adventure.

Thanks everyone!

It sure will be a change......born in Bensonhurst moved to Texas for football.......San Diego for the Corps......Colorado for College......then back to Texas (North Dallas to Plano to Allen). Now heading to BFE (with cattle as my neighbors).....hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium View Post
    Good luck with the move Pops!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Awesome. Hope you enjoy the change.
    Me too!! Hey.....we have 5 volunteer fireman!

Thanks everyone!

It sure will be a change......born in Bensonhurst moved to Texas for football.......San Diego for the Corps......Colorado for College......then back to Texas (North Dallas to Plano to Allen). Now heading to BFE (with cattle as my neighbors).....hahahaha.
    ASU Pops living the small town life and leaving the best suburb ever know to mankind.... It can't be? Allen is never going to be the same...

Seriously best wishes with your move. Are you building or buying an existing home? Three weeks ago with my second child graduating from high school, the official five year countdown began for our move up to Hill Country which will be somewhere between San Antonio and Austin like Bulverde, New Braunfels, Blanco or Wimberley. With my business start up I'm allowed to open up two locations, so I'm looking to open up a second in that vicinity albeit closer to the major population centers. But we will be looking for some semi rural property in around those cities for a new build as my better half still wants somewhat easy access to shopping if you know what I mean. We have to get the third child done with the rest of her schooling first, but we will be empty nesters before we know it.

Thanks everyone!

They are the best type of neighbors to have in my opinion!

Getting so sick and gat d@mn tired of young men losing their lives for senseless reasons.....

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-new...yton-shooting/

I had a former player commit suicide last month because of IRS issues!!

Just TIRED of seeing these YOUNG MEN not getting an honest chance at life. And dying for no freaking reason! D@MN!!!!!

Getting so sick and gat d@mn tired of young men losing their lives for senseless reasons.....

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-new...yton-shooting/

I had a former player commit suicide last month because of IRS issues!!

Just TIRED of seeing these YOUNG MEN not getting an honest chance at life. And dying for no freaking reason! D@MN!!!!!
    Tragical to see the young man die. As a teenager and young man, I always remember my dad pounding into me the saying "Nothing good ever happens after midnight." If you'r with the wrong people/crowd at the wrong place at the wrong time, the odds of bad things happening go up exponentially.

It's hard to believe someone could commit suicide over IRS issues. To be driven to suicide by problems with the IRS is unfathomable. Today, the power of the government and it's all-powerful faceless bureaucracy is the biggest challenge to individual liberty and freedom citizens face.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Tragical to see the young man die. As a teenager and young man, I always remember my dad pounding into me the saying "Nothing good ever happens after midnight." If you'r with the wrong people/crowd at the wrong place at the wrong time, the odds of bad things happening go up exponentially.

It's hard to believe someone could commit suicide over IRS issues. To be driven to suicide by problems with the IRS is unfathomable. Today, the power of the government and it's all-powerful faceless bureaucracy is the biggest challenge to individual liberty and freedom citizens face.
    Happens a lot more frequently than you would think and like to imagine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast