Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: WT - NFL Draft

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default WT - NFL Draft

    The following WT players are expected to be drafted in the 2019 NFL Draft.....

    ........

    ..........

    ............

    ..............

    .................

    Z z z z z z z z z

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    73361

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    The following WT players are expected to be drafted in the 2019 NFL Draft.....

    ........

    ..........

    ............

    ..............

    .................

    Z z z z z z z z z
    Go to sleep Pops...allowing WT to live rent free in your mind is bad for your health. Some of you have made me believe WTDS exists

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Go to sleep Pops...allowing WT to live rent free in your mind is bad for your health. Some of you have made me believe WTDS exists
    Hahahahaha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Rockwall, TX
    Posts
    9,614
    Rep Power
    32320

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Go to sleep Pops...allowing WT to live rent free in your mind is bad for your health. Some of you have made me believe WTDS exists
    ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    73361

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    WT Derangement Syndrome...borrowed from the Trump Derangement Syndrome

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Any other WT threads need starting???? Any OTHER topics we can convert to be about WT? Hmmm?

    And it is these actions and the thread hijackings that has us all laughing at all things WT.

    SOME WT posters act like the forgotten step-child (or middle child) ALWAYS crying for attention. Then b!tch and complain when they GET it.

    Another year, another off-season of hype. *YAWN*

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    The following WT players are expected to be drafted in Rounds 2 & 3 of the 2019 NFL Draft.....

    ........

    ..........

    ............

    ..............

    .................

    Z z z z z z z z z

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    73361

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    The following WT players are expected to be drafted in Rounds 2 & 3 of the 2019 NFL Draft.....

    ........

    ..........

    ............

    ..............

    .................

    Z z z z z z z z z
    Will there be any LSC players drafted or a PFA?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    73361

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    Any other WT threads need starting???? Any OTHER topics we can convert to be about WT? Hmmm?

    And it is these actions and the thread hijackings that has us all laughing at all things WT.

    SOME WT posters act like the forgotten step-child (or middle child) ALWAYS crying for attention. Then b!tch and complain when they GET it.

    Another year, another off-season of hype. *YAWN*
    Wasn't me, I come here for info and a little chit chat. One can only deal with Twitter and politics for so long

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Angelo, TX
    Posts
    2,573
    Rep Power
    55140

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Will there be any LSC players drafted or a PFA?
    I've read that Markus Jones has a legit shot in rounds 4-7

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Wasn't me, I come here for info and a little chit chat. One can only deal with Twitter and politics for so long
    So true, right?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Will there be any LSC players drafted or a PFA?
    Jones from ASU

    Hoping the Cowboys take him. He would fit well.

    Afraid Redskins might grab him though.

    We shall see.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
    I've read that Markus Jones has a legit shot in rounds 4-7
    Didnt see you already answered.

  14. #14

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Great tweet by Matt Stepp (@Matt_Stepp817):

    Kyler Murray, Allen HS Enrollment: 6,664

    LJ Collier, Munday HS Enrollment: 92

    Both state champions, both first round picks and both proof if you can play it doesn't matter what school you go to, you have a path to greatness #txhsfb

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    73361

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    I forgot about Jones, he solidified his status at the Sr game if I remember correctly. Cowboys would be nice for him

    Hobbs or the big DE from Commerce have a shot?

  16. Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Lots of teams are interested in Tarleton's Xavier Turner. He had a great pro day and has continued to build his stock. Tarleton also has DT Tyrell Thompson and LB EJ Speed that have been getting a lot of attention as well. Hearing Turner could be in the 5th-7th round range tomorrow.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Commerce, America
    Posts
    1,858
    Rep Power
    435119

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    I forgot about Jones, he solidified his status at the Sr game if I remember correctly. Cowboys would be nice for him
    Hobbs or the big DE from Commerce have a shot?
    Hobbs no. He was hurt for much of last season and his numbers were not real great. Onuohua has an outside late round shot, but more likely to get invited to a camp somewhere undrafted.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by texcap View Post
    great tweet by matt stepp (@matt_stepp817):

    Kyler murray, allen hs enrollment: 6,664

    lj collier, munday hs enrollment: 92

    both state champions, both first round picks and both proof if you can play it doesn't matter what school you go to, you have a path to greatness #txhsfb
    absolutely!!!

  19. #19

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Will there be any LSC players drafted or a PFA?
    Speed Tarleton State to the Colts

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canyon, Texas
    Posts
    15,606
    Rep Power
    640472

    Default Re: WT - NFL Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    Speed Tarleton State to the Colts
    5th round. Pick 164.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •