Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Buff Stadium ticket prices

Default Re: Buff Stadium ticket prices

Hate to miss first game in the new stadium but will be out of the country at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by chivas_gold View Post
    Price for single game tickets
    Pricing

Single-game general admission: $10

Single-game reserved chairback (Section 201 & 202): $25

Single-game reserved chairback (Section 203 & 213): $35
    I wonder how many, if any, single game reserved chairback seats will actually be sold for $35. That aint cheap for one game. Assume you are taking at least 1 person with you that is $70 just to watch a mediocre football game. I would venture to say that you could probably get into most Tech games for $35 (granted, terrible seats).
    I would be willing to pay the $10 for Gen Admission but nothing more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
    Hate to miss first game in the new stadium but will be out of the country at that time.
    I Hope, you will back for sept 28. Like you I am going a miss a game, however mine is the last game of the season against Midwestern. Also out of country. Well at least you did not purchase club tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by chivas_gold View Post
    I Hope, you will back for sept 28. Like you I am going a miss a game, however mine is the last game of the season against Midwestern. Also out of country. Well at least you did not purchase club tickets.
    I should be here for Sept 28, but will probably make only a couple of games. I will be traveling about 6 weeks between now and November 15. Will probably miss homecoming, Angelo State and Commerce. Plan to go to Portales.

And, no, good old general admission is good enough for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234