Thread: America's Crossroads Bowl

Default America's Crossroads Bowl

Just announced...volume on the feed was terrible...will be played in Hobart, Indiana. More info later.

2. Default Re: America's Crossroads Bowl

Yes sound very bad...
    But more football is always good.

Default Re: America's Crossroads Bowl

https://greatmidwestsports.com/news/...oads-bowl.aspx

Initial game is December 7, 2019 at 1:00 pm Central Time...Brickyard Stadium, Hobart, Indiana.

4. Default Re: America's Crossroads Bowl

This is great news. I love when conferences can go head-to-head. I just posted about this in the PSAC forum. Congrats on the bowl opportunity fellas!

Very cool. Glad to see opportunities like this for D2 athletes.

I don’t know how excited to be about an outdoor December bowl game in Chicagoland area between non-playoff teams. I wonder if players/coaches/parents/fans will think the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    I don’t know how excited to be about an outdoor December bowl game in Chicagoland area between non-playoff teams. I wonder if players/coaches/parents/fans will think the same.
    If Cedarville gets invited, you don't HAVE to go.

Quote Originally Posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
    If Cedarville gets invited, you don't HAVE to go.
    touché

It can't be any worse than sitting in 15 degree weather at the Music City Bowl in Nashville with the wind blowing at 30 knots. That is pretty much the only bowl UK has been able to go to. I like to have froze to death at one with my brother. They usually lose and there are always drunken idiots cussing at the top of their lungs. However, football was invented to be played in that kind of weather. Really, some of the most classic NFL games have been played in blinding snow storms. LOL!

On a serious note. I really like the idea. In fact, I love it.

The Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium is held during the last weekend of December, which is probably comparable to the first weekend of December in Chicagoland weather-wise.
    Go Battlers!

Quote Originally Posted by crixus View Post
    The Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium is held during the last weekend of December, which is probably comparable to the first weekend of December in Chicagoland weather-wise.
    Except teams and followers get to spend some time in NYC during the holiday season. Same motivation as the marching bands and fans coming up for the MACY'S PARADE.