Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Gannon

Contribute to D2

Default Re: Gannon

Quote Originally Posted by Golden89 View Post
    The other thing that doesn't help matters for Gannon is the Erie Bayhawks - an NBA G-league team playing a few blocks away. Their games are much more fun - my son would rather go there than to Gannon - and they get anyone with kids. Next year is likely the last year for the Bayhawks - they are temporarily hosting the Pelicans' affiliate while their arena is under renovation. The likely demise of the Bayhawks could represent an opportunity for Gannon. Let's see if the Knights can take advantage
    The Bayhawks are expected to remain in Erie until the 2022-2023 season, when the Pelicans' G-League affiliate will move into their new arena in Birmingham. So, it looks as though there's at least three more years of G-League action in Erie.
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    The Bayhawks are expected to remain in Erie until the 2022-2023 season, when the Pelicans' G-League affiliate will move into their new arena in Birmingham. So, it looks as though there's at least three more years of G-League action in Erie.
    Thanks. Thought it was a one-year thing.

Plain and simple... They got rid of Reilly and they lost David Morris too!

David would've brought the local crowd (non Gannon people) to the Mill. Their loss!!!

4. Default Re: Gannon

From Tom Reisenweber:
    Word is the Gannon men's basketball job is down to the final two candidates, a Division I assistant coach and the head coach of a junior college team. I'm guessing a hire is announced next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurst72 View Post
    From Tom Reisenweber:
    Word is the Gannon men's basketball job is down to the final two candidates, a Division I assistant coach and the head coach of a junior college team. I'm guessing a hire is announced next week.
    Reisenweber posts a lot of false info. Don't know if I'd believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPalum View Post
    Reisenweber posts a lot of false info. Don't know if I'd believe him.
    I’ll take my chances with Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden89 View Post
    I’ll take my chances with Tom.
    Go right ahead but I'll never trust that guy. He doesn't do his research then gets pissed when you call him out on it with cited facts. He's not a good writer and he's got a lot of Erie people bamboozled.

8. Default Re: Gannon

Several sources are reporting Gannon job down to Conference USA asst and one of the country's elite JUCO coaches. Time will tell...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789