Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 206

Thread: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

  1. #1

    Default Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    The Wolves already have two offers out for the incoming 2020 class.

    Austin Andrews- 6'5" PF from Eden Prairie, MN
    Also offered by St. Cloud, Duluth, Moorhead, Concordia

    Nathan Heise- 6'4" PG/SG of Lake City, MN
    Also offered by Duluth

    Andrew Bergan - 6'6" SF/PF of Abereen, SD
    Also offered by Missouri Western

    Trey Robinson - 6'6" SG/SF of Hamilton, OH
    Also offered by Urbana (D2), Trevecca Nazarene (D2) and Stetson (D1)
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 05-01-2019 at 06:57 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    The Wolves already have two offers out for the incoming 2020 class.

    Austin Andrews- 6'5" PF from Eden Prairie, MN
    Also offered by St. Cloud, Duluth, Moorhead, Concordia

    Nathan Heise- 6'4" PG/SG of Lake City, MN
    Also offered by Duluth
    Andrews dad played for dragons in the 90s.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Wolves have added another for next year. Austin Holt a 6'5" gaurd from Highlands Ranch, Colorado

  4. #4

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    I guess that means we can forget about getting Tommy Chatman.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Swisher View Post
    I guess that means we can forget about getting Tommy Chatman.
    Havent heard nor seen a thing about him. There is always room for one more.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    If interested in a Parker Fox highlight reel, here you go. He is a different kind of dude but boy his his potential mouth watering.

    Freshman year...

    https://youtu.be/pMuat022zMU

  7. #7

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    At around 1:00 is the nasty one at Crookston

    At around 3:00 it is a bad angle but that takeoff is from way out there.

    3:50 is nice too.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Justin Balcome has entered into the transfer portal....this makes me incredibly sad.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Justin Balcome has entered into the transfer portal....this makes me incredibly sad.
    Any word why he is leaving?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Any word why he is leaving?
    No idea. Cant imagine it is a JJ thing, so I'm guessing just didnt like the fit. Either way lost a 6'10" player that can shoot it from deep...we don't have posts to begin with so...

    My hope is Cole Bergen is coming home or we have found ourselves another post to come in. Who knows what he will become but just really wanted to see him play.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    No idea. Cant imagine it is a JJ thing, so I'm guessing just didnt like the fit. Either way lost a 6'10" player that can shoot it from deep...we don't have posts to begin with so...

    My hope is Cole Bergen is coming home or we have found ourselves another post to come in. Who knows what he will become but just really wanted to see him play.
    Parker Fox is good player

  12. #12

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Parker Fox is good player
    He had a great first year playing the post for the first time in his life, and Jordre will be a nice player in time but that's it...that's our post presence.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    He had a great first year playing the post for the first time in his life, and Jordre will be a nice player in time but that's it...that's our post presence.
    Most teams playing 4 perimeter players nowadays anyway. If you only have 2 post guys you are probably no different than most teams.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    He had a great first year playing the post for the first time in his life, and Jordre will be a nice player in time but that's it...that's our post presence.
    Guards are a dime a dozen. True posts are very hard to attract nowadays.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    Guards are a dime a dozen. True posts are very hard to attract nowadays.
    Not many teams actually post up anyway.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    Guards are a dime a dozen. True posts are very hard to attract nowadays.
    Which is why it is such a bummer.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Most teams playing 4 perimeter players nowadays anyway. If you only have 2 post guys you are probably no different than most teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Not many teams actually post up anyway.
    How many years do we have to go over this? Good grief...

  18. #18

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    My guess would be that he saw the writing on the wall that Fox and Jordre are going to be the 2 big man rotation for the next 3 years and didn’t know how much playing time would be available for another 6’10” guy. Hopefully this means Jordre is going to be a solid player. I wish him the best and hope he finds a good landing spot outside the NSIC because I think he will be a decent player.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    How many years do we have to go over this? Good grief...
    Every year. Because it’s true. Just ask the NW Missouri fans. Just saying the game has changed a lot whether you want to believe it or not. Having good post is good thing, but not necessary to be successful.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Every year. Because it’s true. Just ask the NW Missouri fans. Just saying the game has changed a lot whether you want to believe it or not. Having good post is good thing, but not necessary to be successful.
    You are exhausting

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •