Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    My guess is also that it has to do with the BC upgrades, possibly some renderings of the new floor design and maybe scoreboard. Could also possibly be in connection with the ongoing construction as well, they are making progress on the Science Center and I'm sure that will be a focus this weekend with graduation.
    I see it is "coming this fall" so nevermind.

Congrats to all graduates!
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 05-04-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Cool images coming as they tear apart the BC. Seeing the old court is pretty awesome.

Also, the volleyball account shared how ..."the new Wolf is still a mystery..." If we are indeed rebranding I'm going to be fairly sad and nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Cool images coming as they tear apart the BC. Seeing the old court is pretty awesome.

Also, the volleyball account shared how ..."the new Wolf is still a mystery..." If we are indeed rebranding I'm going to be fairly sad and nervous.
    I don't believe that there is any sort of rebrand coming. I am curious to see what the new floor is going to look like though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I don't believe that there is any sort of rebrand coming. I am curious to see what the new floor is going to look like though.
    Maybe that's all it means is a bigger logo on the court. I'm anxious to see everything.

8. Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

NW re-branded a few years ago...made the logo a little bolder/thicker lines, IIRC they looked at some new Bobby Bearcat logos too and ended up going with one that was less scary...all because it is what the kids prefer. Which I get, they're not recruiting me, I already have my degree.

The Wolf is coming

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345