Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by NSUguy View Post
    Don’t fault a guy who utilizes talk to text technology. I’m surprised he got all the words right he did!
    I've never once used talk to text in my life...

While I generally don't go out of my way to post videos/promo stuff for other schools, this interview with Phillips had a briefly entertaining segment with Phillips talking about his friendship with Texas Tom (starts at the 9:33 mark):

(P.S. Sorry NSU4LIFE, it sounds like Phillips actually likes Billeter.)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    While I generally don't go out of my way to post videos/promo stuff for other schools, this interview with Phillips had a briefly entertaining segment with Phillips talking about his friendship with Texas Tom (starts at the 9:33 mark):

(P.S. Sorry NSU4LIFE, it sounds like Phillips actually likes Billeter.)
    Haven't watched yet, but I don't hate Texas Tom if that's what you are implying...

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Haven't watched yet, but I don't hate Texas Tom if that's what you are implying...
    My bad. I thought you had something against him. Nevermind then. Go Augie.

My bad. I thought you had something against him. Nevermind then. Go Augie.
    As I've always said (pay attention vikingfaithful) I HATE Augie....not an individual person, I dont wish bad things to people.

Andrew Bergan has now been offered by Augustana, Missouri Western, Northern, North Dakota and Cal Riverside

As I've always said (pay attention vikingfaithful) I HATE Augie....not an individual person, I dont wish bad things to people.
    I've learned to accept your peculiarities. Whom do you hate more AU or NDSU?

I see the Balcome kid transferred to Emporia State. What kind of player is he? We will face him a couple of times a year. Did he redshirt last year with you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Btech#3 View Post
    I see the Balcome kid transferred to Emporia State. What kind of player is he? We will face him a couple of times a year. Did he redshirt last year with you guys?
    He redshirted his freshman year last year. Tall, fairly good defensively, can score from three point line on in. A lot of unknown as to if he'll fill out or how he will look at the college level but I think he atleast has potential to be very good.

Saul will be bringing in a new staff as it appears Horstman and Stevens have found a different gig.

11. Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

Saul will be bringing in a new staff as it appears Horstman and Stevens have found a different gig.
    My prediction is nsu fans will use the new coach to sandbag their preseason predictions and pick the wolves to finish somewhere in 3-6 range in nsic...then when they are 18-5 and toward the top of nsic and someone like Moorhead finds a way to beat them, they will immediately post how lucky Moorhead was to win the game because nsu is far superior team in every way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    My prediction is nsu fans will use the new coach to sandbag their preseason predictions and pick the wolves to finish somewhere in 3-6 range in nsic...then when they are 18-5 and toward the top of nsic and someone like Moorhead finds a way to beat them, they will immediately post how lucky Moorhead was to win the game because nsu is far superior team in every way possible.
    I'm not really sure why we are talking about this. Despite having had AJ Plitzuweit poached by those d-bags in Vermillion, the Vikings appear to have found a competent replacement, so it's not like any team in the NSIC besides Augie matters next year anyway. :)

13. Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

I'm not really sure why we are talking about this. Despite having had AJ Plitzuweit poached by those d-bags in Vermillion, the Vikings appear to have found a competent replacement, so it's not like any team in the NSIC besides Augie matters next year anyway. :)
    With AJ Augie was lock to win national championship....without him they will be lucky to finish in top half of nsic this year. ;)

Despite AJ making the poor decision to go play for USD in front of small crowds, he was just the sum of many parts. The Vikings will be strong in the upcoming season.

For the first time in 27 years, there will be no suspenders on the NSU sideline.

Also of note, Tommy is still listed on the roster for incoming freshman. Hope that is true.

Stevens and Horstman will join Sather at UND

Jared Swanson will be one of Saul Phillips assistant coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Swisher View Post
    Jared Swanson will be one of Saul Phillips assistant coaches.
    I have a guess Brandon Pritzl will be another

20. Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

I have a guess Brandon Pritzl will be another
    With all the talent in that program Phillips shouldn’t even need assistant coaches.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast