Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 245

Thread: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

  1. #201

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSUguy View Post
    Don’t fault a guy who utilizes talk to text technology. I’m surprised he got all the words right he did!
    I've never once used talk to text in my life...

  2. #202

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    While I generally don't go out of my way to post videos/promo stuff for other schools, this interview with Phillips had a briefly entertaining segment with Phillips talking about his friendship with Texas Tom (starts at the 9:33 mark):



    (P.S. Sorry NSU4LIFE, it sounds like Phillips actually likes Billeter.)

  3. #203

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    While I generally don't go out of my way to post videos/promo stuff for other schools, this interview with Phillips had a briefly entertaining segment with Phillips talking about his friendship with Texas Tom (starts at the 9:33 mark):



    (P.S. Sorry NSU4LIFE, it sounds like Phillips actually likes Billeter.)
    Haven't watched yet, but I don't hate Texas Tom if that's what you are implying...

  4. #204

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Haven't watched yet, but I don't hate Texas Tom if that's what you are implying...
    My bad. I thought you had something against him. Nevermind then. Go Augie.

  5. #205

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    My bad. I thought you had something against him. Nevermind then. Go Augie.
    As I've always said (pay attention vikingfaithful) I HATE Augie....not an individual person, I dont wish bad things to people.

  6. #206

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Andrew Bergan has now been offered by Augustana, Missouri Western, Northern, North Dakota and Cal Riverside

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    160 miles S of SUFU. As a crow flies
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    306547

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    As I've always said (pay attention vikingfaithful) I HATE Augie....not an individual person, I dont wish bad things to people.
    I've learned to accept your peculiarities. Whom do you hate more AU or NDSU?

  8. #208

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    I see the Balcome kid transferred to Emporia State. What kind of player is he? We will face him a couple of times a year. Did he redshirt last year with you guys?

  9. #209

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Btech#3 View Post
    I see the Balcome kid transferred to Emporia State. What kind of player is he? We will face him a couple of times a year. Did he redshirt last year with you guys?
    He redshirted his freshman year last year. Tall, fairly good defensively, can score from three point line on in. A lot of unknown as to if he'll fill out or how he will look at the college level but I think he atleast has potential to be very good.

  10. #210

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Saul will be bringing in a new staff as it appears Horstman and Stevens have found a different gig.

  11. Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Saul will be bringing in a new staff as it appears Horstman and Stevens have found a different gig.
    My prediction is nsu fans will use the new coach to sandbag their preseason predictions and pick the wolves to finish somewhere in 3-6 range in nsic...then when they are 18-5 and toward the top of nsic and someone like Moorhead finds a way to beat them, they will immediately post how lucky Moorhead was to win the game because nsu is far superior team in every way possible.

  12. #212

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    My prediction is nsu fans will use the new coach to sandbag their preseason predictions and pick the wolves to finish somewhere in 3-6 range in nsic...then when they are 18-5 and toward the top of nsic and someone like Moorhead finds a way to beat them, they will immediately post how lucky Moorhead was to win the game because nsu is far superior team in every way possible.
    I'm not really sure why we are talking about this. Despite having had AJ Plitzuweit poached by those d-bags in Vermillion, the Vikings appear to have found a competent replacement, so it's not like any team in the NSIC besides Augie matters next year anyway. :)

  13. Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    I'm not really sure why we are talking about this. Despite having had AJ Plitzuweit poached by those d-bags in Vermillion, the Vikings appear to have found a competent replacement, so it's not like any team in the NSIC besides Augie matters next year anyway. :)
    With AJ Augie was lock to win national championship....without him they will be lucky to finish in top half of nsic this year. ;)

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    160 miles S of SUFU. As a crow flies
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    306547

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    I'm not really sure why we are talking about this. Despite having had AJ Plitzuweit poached by those d-bags in Vermillion, the Vikings appear to have found a competent replacement, so it's not like any team in the NSIC besides Augie matters next year anyway. :)
    Despite AJ making the poor decision to go play for USD in front of small crowds, he was just the sum of many parts. The Vikings will be strong in the upcoming season.

  15. #215

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    For the first time in 27 years, there will be no suspenders on the NSU sideline.

  16. #216

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Also of note, Tommy is still listed on the roster for incoming freshman. Hope that is true.

  17. #217

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Stevens and Horstman will join Sather at UND

  18. #218

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Jared Swanson will be one of Saul Phillips assistant coaches.

  19. #219

    Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Swisher View Post
    Jared Swanson will be one of Saul Phillips assistant coaches.
    I have a guess Brandon Pritzl will be another

  20. Default Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    I have a guess Brandon Pritzl will be another
    With all the talent in that program Phillips shouldn’t even need assistant coaches.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •