Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OT - ACU goes dancing

Contribute to D2

Default Re: OT - Fauck ACU goes dancing

Quote Originally Posted by HOGSVRR View Post
    ACU still providing their athletes microwaves? Gosh those cheaters never have stopped their illegal ways!
    Slander...... it was not Microwaves:). From the NCAA filing "These gifts included such items as crock pots, radios, gift cards, perfume, socks, gloves, shirts and cash in amounts ranging from $10 to $120. The value of items received by each of the student-athletes was $35 to $220, depending on what each person received." I know there was other stuff as well, just funny in the world of college athletics and what the big boys appear to get away with, the fact that a church gave international students some gloves and a crock pot sounds like the most mild infraction ever.

Quote Originally Posted by LSCfan1 View Post
    It’s not a secret that we lost 2 starters a few weeks ago but I’ve never heard a reason why, other than a violation of school policy. To state on a message board a false claim is pretty irresponsible. If you are looking at a news article that states sexual charges please post a link.
    I agree, a false claim would be irresponsible. Unfortunately, this one isn't false. If you need a news article to confirm it for you, ACU wouldn't let that happen. I'd suggest just asking around to people who would know.

3. Default Re: OT - Fauck ACU goes dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcats 0075 View Post
    I think what he was questioning is the nature of the infraction. It is certainly true that two players were kicked off the team and out of the school, but I don't think their offense was ever made public. It has always been stated as a "violation of school rules." I have never heard it said that it was sexual in nature. It very well could be as I don't have any in insight to the actual offense, so just wondering where the information on the crime came from.

I have been very impressed with the team's ability to put this behind them and keep moving forward after losing your leading scorer and two starters. I hope they keep it withing 30 against UK, but I have my doubts. UK is playing in a whole different sandbox.

Ok. Looking back at his post, I was just referencing the dismissal of the players, not the accusation hurled out there.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Quote Originally Posted by LSC Fan View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but this isn't UNO's first rodeo in D1? I think they were D1 back in 90's and before then in a conference with La Tech, LA Monroe, UTPA( now UT RGV) and a few other teams from the South?

And as of this posting, it looks like the Lady ACU Wildcats will be making the dance in the girls bracket. They are trashing A&M CC.
    UNO was in the Sun Belt for a couple of decades before Hurricane Katrina. They contemplated going D3, then D2, before deciding to remain D1 and join the Southland. They had been thinking of adding football (they have a club team) when they competed in the GSC that one season and I assume that's why they wanted out of the FBS Sun Belt (other than the issues from Katrina). No talk of football now, though.

Congrats to the ACU women's team! This has been a long time coming for them during that transition. They actually won the conference in 2016 and 2017 but weren't allowed to compete in the conference tournament. They competed in the WNIT both of those years advancing to the second round in 2017.

5. Default Re: OT - Fauck ACU goes dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I agree, a false claim would be irresponsible. Unfortunately, this one isn't false. If you need a news article to confirm it for you, ACU wouldn't let that happen. I'd suggest just asking around to people who would know.

That's probably true. I seem to recall ACU football players learning about one particularly gross situation from WT players during the game.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Where did you find this info? Or are you throwing out accusations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Ok, so a sexual assault took place that resulted in 2 starters being dismissed. No police report, no mention from the news...but it must be true because a WT fan on a message board wills it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcats 0075 View Post
    Slander...... it was not Microwaves:). From the NCAA filing "These gifts included such items as crock pots, radios, gift cards, perfume, socks, gloves, shirts and cash in amounts ranging from $10 to $120. The value of items received by each of the student-athletes was $35 to $220, depending on what each person received." I know there was other stuff as well, just funny in the world of college athletics and what the big boys appear to get away with, the fact that a church gave international students some gloves and a crock pot sounds like the most mild infraction ever.
    You left out the part about the coaches taking the athletes’ correspondence courses for them.

Or it could just have been a “miracle” that ACU recruits passed their online classes (from inside the ACU Athletics Offices).

You left out the part about the coaches taking the athletes’ correspondence courses for them.

Or it could just have been a “miracle” that ACU recruits passed their online classes (from inside the ACU Athletics Offices).
    Truly god loves Affluent Christian University

Just in case any more ACUers are still lurking around these parts-----all I got to say is---"fauck you all".

Just in case any more ACUers are still lurking around these parts-----all I got to say is---"fauck you all".
    And go UK.. for one round

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpes88 View Post
    And go UK.. for one round

Rip 'em a new X-large rectum, UK.

It’s not a secret that we lost 2 starters a few weeks ago but I’ve never heard a reason why, other than a violation of school policy. To state on a message board a false claim is pretty irresponsible. If you are looking at a news article that states sexual charges please post a link.
    To not pay your taxes is "irresponsible". To forget to wear a condom during random sex is "irresponsible".

Please remember to wear condoms while you are doing all that random fauking. Pops says it’s irresponaible not to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by catatonic View Post
    Please remember to wear condoms while you are doing all that random fauking. Pops says it’s irresponaible not to do so.
    now you're cooking with peanut oil!!

It's not random, just clean-cut clean-type sing-song ACUers.

Go back to your very own site. Whatya doing in this neighborhood, anyhow?
    Last edited by HOGSVRR; 03-19-2019 at 04:06 PM.

It's not random, just clean-cut clean-type sing-song ACUers.

Go back to your very own site. Whatya doing in this neighborhood, anyhow?
    Gloating before Kentucky shows them how basketball is played.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpes88 View Post
    Gloating before Kentucky shows them how basketball is played.
    Gloating? Nope, just throwing it back at HoggsVrr. We are the team he loves to hate.

Gloating? Nope, just throwing it back at HoggsVrr. We are the team he loves to hate.

Wrong!

There is no hate in my heart--just immense dislike toward your fellow alums. (I see that they are still talking about me in your private little ACU website---bless their hearts.)

BTW: And the horse you rode in!

Wrong!

There is no hate in my heart--just immense dislike toward your fellow alums. (I see that they are still talking about me in your private little ACU website---bless their hearts.)

Obviously it isn’t private enough.

Wrong!

If you immensely dislike ACU that much, why go monitor their board?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast