Thread: National Title Game To Remain In McKinney, TX

Contribute to D2

Default National Title Game To Remain In McKinney, TX

Default Re: National Title Game To Remain In McKinney, TX

Well, at least I won't have a long commute to watch the Red Chickens lost in the natty... lol

(Sorry, I couldn't resist turning this into an IUP thread.)

All joking aside, I'm surprised they're staying in McKinney, especially when you have other decent facilities in North Texas, especially in Frisco. But, at least there's stability for the national title site, so there's that.
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    Well, at least I won't have a long commute to watch the Red Chickens lost in the natty... lol

All joking aside, I'm surprised they're staying in McKinney, especially when you have other decent facilities in North Texas, especially in Frisco. But, at least there's stability for the national title site, so there's that.

They deserved to keep the game for another year to give them a whole year to plan the event and see how they do. This year’s game worked with the short notice.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPNation View Post
    They deserved to keep the game for another year to give them a whole year to plan the event and see how they do. This year’s game worked with the short notice.
    Nice place to play a championship game. Chance of good weather the majority of the times.

Some people seem to dislike the idea of this game being played in a high school stadium. That high school stadium is nicer than 95% of college football stadiums.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Some people seem to dislike the idea of this game being played in a high school stadium. That high school stadium is nicer than 95% of college football stadiums.
    Yeah, really. Compare that to ANY facility in SR1. I'd say 95% of stadiums in SR1 are high school stadiums.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Don't count your Red Chickens before they hatch. Starting to think you wish you would have gone to IUP.

Quote Originally Posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    Don't count your Red Chickens before they hatch. Starting to think you wish you would have gone to IUP.

They all do.

Can you blame them?

Cool. Hope NCAA drops some coin on painting over the McKinney ISD midfield and endzone logos for the game next season

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Exactly. It would be the nicest stadium in Division II.