Upset special: Missouri Southern by 4

3. Default Re: Central Region chat

Quote Originally Posted by NWMOBearcat23 View Post
    My picks right now.
    NW by 15+
    Southern Nazarene by 8
    Northern St by 10
    Upset special: Missouri Southern by 4
    NW may win by 30 against that uninterested bunch. SCSU will beat Southern Nazarene.

4. Default Re: Central Region chat

I know little to nothing about SCSU. I’ve seen more SN this year. Just my gut feeling. Wouldn’t shock me either way though,

Default Re: Central Region chat

I sure would have liked to partake in this thread.....

6. Default Re: Central Region chat

You still can. Just a bummer the cats got left out. Sorry bud

Nw by double digits.
    Cloud by 6.
    Northern by 21.
    Southern by 4.

NW by 30
    SCSU by 10
    NSU by 10
    MoSo in a tight one

NW by 25
    SO Naz by 5
    Northern by 10
    Wash by 3

NW - bye
    SNU - by 6
    SOSU - by 2
    Wash - by 5

Of course I'm going to pick GAC teams.

11. Default Re: Central Region chat

Good luck to those with teams still in it. If you're debating on heading to Maryville or not, I suggest you make the trip. It's a fun small town, the local folks do a good job of hosting the event, and you're right on top of the action in the arena. Wish I could go back this year!

What the hell just happened tonight?
    Will the Mavs have 5 guys show up to play????

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    What the hell just happened tonight?
    Will the Mavs have 5 guys show up to play????
    Rumor is the coaches even thought they had no chance and are out-of-town.

Printed off our tix to the 4 sessions already. $51.00 per person for 7 games is dirt cheap. With our super secret/little known pathway to the seats we shouldn’t have to fight the long lines ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Printed off our tix to the 4 sessions already. $51.00 per person for 7 games is dirt cheap. With our super secret/little known pathway to the seats we shouldn’t have to fight the long lines ;-)
    You must be talking about the door down the hallway across from the AD's office that says Janitor's Closet ... the same door on the wall that separates the home side individual comfort seating on the other side of that wall and that damn hallway that leads away from the crowd of fans in the lobby fighting and yelling bloody murder to get inside Lamkin/Bearcat Arena ... the same door you knock three times and a hairy hand appears under the door ... you drop a $20 bill in the hand and the door eeks open .... its dark ... until the toothless guy standing in the dark Eldon the Janitor steps ever so slightly into the light ... he motions you into the dark and his flashlight clicks on taking his paying customers straight to those 50-yd line Row 3 seats via the trap door under the seating. Been there. Done that. Don't forget to get your popcorn first.

Quote Originally Posted by ZubCat81 View Post
    You must be talking about the door down the hallway across from the AD's office that says Janitor's Closet ... the same door on the wall that separates the home side individual comfort seating on the other side of that wall and that damn hallway that leads away from the crowd of fans in the lobby fighting and yelling bloody murder to get inside Lamkin/Bearcat Arena ... the same door you knock three times and a hairy hand appears under the door ... you drop a $20 bill in the hand and the door eeks open .... its dark ... until the toothless guy standing in the dark Eldon the Janitor steps ever so slightly into the light ... he motions you into the dark and his flashlight clicks on taking his paying customers straight to those 50-yd line Row 3 seats via the trap door under the seating. Been there. Done that. Don't forget to get your popcorn first.
    Yep but now that the jig is up Eldon may up the price to $50 ;-)

17. Default Re: Central Region chat

Northwest got their Central Region web page up and going in a hurry. Of course, all they had to do was remove SW Minnesota State and replace them with SE Oklahoma.

Rumor has it when they did that late last night there was a guy in Marshall who suddenly flopped. Don't know if that's true or not.

y’all are getting awfully worked up over an 8 seed

I would like to see/hear the thinking behind the last few picks of this region. Not saying we deserved to get in (we needed to win on Friday to be in that discussion I believe) but as a fan of D2 basketball.

Can’t wait to see the large contingent from Mankato invading Bearcat Arena.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast