Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Luke Perry

Default Re: OT: Luke Perry

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Man, you were a 90210 machine.

I'm actually getting caught up on two other famous shows of that era. I just completed the Sopranos, start to finish (in order) for the first time. After that I watched Oz (in order). I didn't watch either when they were actually 'on' TV. Both were worth the wait.

The Sooranos was just incredible. I even loved the final, controversial, episode. Oz, however, is just on a different level of ... wow. Dorothy never wanted to visit that Emerald City.
    J.K. Simmons is now one of my absolute favorite actors, but there was a time where I couldn’t watch him in any role and not see Vern Schillinger. If he wasn’t the most evil character ever on TV, he was in the discussion.

Default Re: OT: Luke Perry

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    J.K. Simmons is now one of my absolute favorite actors, but there was a time where I couldn’t watch him in any role and not see Vern Schillinger. If he wasn’t the most evil character ever on TV, he was in the discussion.
    Old Vern wouldn't have been a good roommate. That's for sure.

3. Default Re: OT: Luke Perry

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Man, you were a 90210 machine.

I'm actually getting caught up on two other famous shows of that era. I just completed the Sopranos, start to finish (in order) for the first time. After that I watched Oz (in order). I didn't watch either when they were actually 'on' TV. Both were worth the wait.

The Sooranos was just incredible. I even loved the final, controversial, episode. Oz, however, is just on a different level of ... wow. Dorothy never wanted to visit that Emerald City.
    Actually I haven't even really thought about the show in years to be honest. Just a good memory I guess.

I have never seen any of those shows that you mentioned. Heck, I've never even seen the Godfather movies either.

-

4. Default Re: OT: Luke Perry

I see that Jan-Michael Vincent has just passed away at 73. Perhaps best known for Stringfellow Hawke on the '80s super helicopter show Air Wolf.

He was absolutely brilliant alongside Charles Bronson in the 1972 film The Mechanic.

I believe that he was once considered to play the role of Matt Hooper in the immortal classic Jaws.

He was a good actor when in the right role.

-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12