Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The five maybes and six wildcards of the RMAC

Contribute to D2

Default Re: The five maybes and six wildcards of the RMAC

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDigger View Post
    OK - help me out. I have looked and looked and can't find the Conference Rules as it pertains to this. Do you have these rules or know where I can find them. And yes, I know Google is my friend and I've tried, LOL.
    Don't know where it'll be as far as the conference posting the rules somewhere but here's an older article from Western State about it.

http://www.mountaineermadness.com/about-the-mfaa/

"NCAA Div. II allows 36 football scholarships. The RMAC has only allowed 28 football scholarships. This past spring, in an effort to bring the RMAC up to NCAA Div. II levels, the Presidents voted the RMAC will allow 30 football scholarships this fall. Then every other year the RMAC teams are allowed to add 2 football scholarships until the RMAC gets up to the 36 NCAA Div. II scholarship limit in 2020."

Default Re: The five maybes and six wildcards of the RMAC

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium View Post
    Don't know where it'll be as far as the conference posting the rules somewhere but here's an older article from Western State about it.

http://www.mountaineermadness.com/about-the-mfaa/

"NCAA Div. II allows 36 football scholarships. The RMAC has only allowed 28 football scholarships. This past spring, in an effort to bring the RMAC up to NCAA Div. II levels, the Presidents voted the RMAC will allow 30 football scholarships this fall. Then every other year the RMAC teams are allowed to add 2 football scholarships until the RMAC gets up to the 36 NCAA Div. II scholarship limit in 2020."
    Thanks for posting that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123