Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

Default Re: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Boohaha View Post
    Right, this is easterns return trip for last seasons game in portales.

Im still apprehensive about the scheduling alliance, it is going to stretch ENMU's travel budget to the limit. I love the fact that its all in region games.

Also i wonder how Tarleton and UTPB are going to handle travel to canada, the usually dont let parolees out of the country....zing!
    I am sure that SFU will have plenty of Mounties on the sidelines to thwart any form of recalcitrant behavior from the visiting Texas teams.
    Last edited by Michael Whitfield; 04-03-2019 at 12:47 PM.

2. Default Re: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    Tarleton September 7th vs. SFA is what some Lumberjack alums are telling me.

They said that the TSU AD got roughed up last year trying to keep the teams apart. Man, there must’ve been a lot of testosterone flying around trying to wait that storm out.
    I am sure the Tarleton State Texans will be on their best behavior. TSU has aspirations of stepping up to FCS level competition and join the Southland Conference so you can bet they will want to make a favorable impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
    I am sure that SFU will have plenty of Mounties on the sidelines to thwart any form of recalcitrant behavior from the visiting Texas teams.
    Game will be over early. Plus, why fly to see a blowout for Commerce, MSU and Tarleton?

I am sure the Tarleton State Texans will be on their best behavior. TSU has aspirations of stepping up to FCS level competition and join the Southland Conference so you can bet they will want to make a favorable impression.
    Tarleton could leave their 2 deep chart at home and easily beat SFU with the rest of their squad. They can leave the bail money boys in Stephenville.
    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 04-03-2019 at 04:18 PM.

I wouldn't count on it. I really think the coaching staff needs to work on discipline. Somehow I just see more of the same. They lost a lot but they have added a lot so not so sure there will be much of a drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Tarleton bail money boys
    HAHAHA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Tarleton could leave their 2 deep chart at home and easily beat SFU with the rest of their squad. They can leave the bail money boys in Stephenville.
    LMAO

*BUMP*

There was already a Schedule Thread created.

Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    *BUMP*

There was already a Schedule Thread created.
    Personally I prefer to have 5 or 6 threads on the same topic but that's just me

10. Default Re: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    "WT Composite Schedule"

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA. Right? Cracks me up!

I wonder if it costs more to manage a site that has SO MANY topics being created. I have no idea.

I just know its a pain in the ARSE to keep up with.

HAHAHAHAHA. Right? Cracks me up!

I wonder if it costs more to manage a site that has SO MANY topics being created. I have no idea.

I just know its a pain in the ARSE to keep up with.
    No way in hell am I scrolling through pages of threads to find this. I looked at the first page and it wasn't there. That's all the effort you get from me.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    No way in hell am I scrolling through pages of threads to find this. I looked at the first page and it wasn't there. That's all the effort you get from me.
    Same way.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Hope your teams puts in more efforts. ;)
    FYI....it was on page two, but that would require a push of a button.....and a possible calorie burned. Haha

Hope your teams puts in more efforts. ;)
    FYI....it was on page two, but that would require a push of a button.....and a possible calorie burned. Haha
    I'm on vacation.

Was wasting a little time this morning and came across Commerce’s 19 football schedule and noticed something interesting. Their first game of the year, September 7th, is against Nuevo León Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by TexanFan View Post
    Was wasting a little time this morning and came across Commerce’s 19 football schedule and noticed something interesting. Their first game of the year, September 7th, is against Nuevo León Academy.
    I never hear of the them. I though they may be auténticos tigres as they always play a game in the US but they are playing a DIII this year (Crusaders Mary Hardin Baylor).
    Or Monterrey tech, as a few years back they played Kingsville at the cowboy stadium.
    I have no idea who are Nuevo León academy.

Quote Originally Posted by TexanFan View Post
    Hopefully, it’s NOT a home and home schedule because if so as a player I would come down with some strange illness before making the journey south of the border.

Apparently Jewell was already taken by Tarleton and WT and they wanted an extra scrimmage. OPSU not available?

Im not sure why we took that game, as I dont believe it has any bearing on rankings. I talked to Bailiff a few weeks ago and he said they had tried to schedule any DII or FCS team that would play us and "got 147 nopes." Hopefully this scheduling crap is fixed for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    Hopefully, it’s NOT a home and home schedule because if so as a player I would come down with some strange illness before making the journey south of the border.

Apparently Jewell was already taken by Tarleton and WT and they wanted an extra scrimmage. OPSU not available?
    Why? I go to Mexico all the time, Mexico is not what Fox News tells you it is. Matter of fact I leaving today after work, won’t be back until Tuesday. The only issue would be they are not part of the NCAA, so it won’t help you make the playoff.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast