Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

  1. #41

    Default Re: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Boohaha View Post
    Right, this is easterns return trip for last seasons game in portales.

    Im still apprehensive about the scheduling alliance, it is going to stretch ENMU's travel budget to the limit. I love the fact that its all in region games.

    Also i wonder how Tarleton and UTPB are going to handle travel to canada, the usually dont let parolees out of the country....zing!
    I am sure that SFU will have plenty of Mounties on the sidelines to thwart any form of recalcitrant behavior from the visiting Texas teams.
    Last edited by Michael Whitfield; 04-03-2019 at 12:47 PM.

  2. Default Re: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    Tarleton September 7th vs. SFA is what some Lumberjack alums are telling me.

    They said that the TSU AD got roughed up last year trying to keep the teams apart. Man, there must’ve been a lot of testosterone flying around trying to wait that storm out.
    I am sure the Tarleton State Texans will be on their best behavior. TSU has aspirations of stepping up to FCS level competition and join the Southland Conference so you can bet they will want to make a favorable impression.

  3. #43

    Default Re: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
    I am sure that SFU will have plenty of Mounties on the sidelines to thwart any form of recalcitrant behavior from the visiting Texas teams.
    Game will be over early. Plus, why fly to see a blowout for Commerce, MSU and Tarleton?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canyon, Texas
    Posts
    15,468
    Rep Power
    570055

    Default Re: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
    I am sure the Tarleton State Texans will be on their best behavior. TSU has aspirations of stepping up to FCS level competition and join the Southland Conference so you can bet they will want to make a favorable impression.
    Tarleton could leave their 2 deep chart at home and easily beat SFU with the rest of their squad. They can leave the bail money boys in Stephenville.
    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 04-03-2019 at 04:18 PM.

  5. #45

    Default Re: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
    I am sure the Tarleton State Texans will be on their best behavior. TSU has aspirations of stepping up to FCS level competition and join the Southland Conference so you can bet they will want to make a favorable impression.
    I wouldn't count on it. I really think the coaching staff needs to work on discipline. Somehow I just see more of the same. They lost a lot but they have added a lot so not so sure there will be much of a drop off.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    portales, nm
    Posts
    4,808
    Rep Power
    392750

    Default Re: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Tarleton bail money boys
    HAHAHA!!!

  7. #47

    Default Re: 2019 LSC Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Tarleton could leave their 2 deep chart at home and easily beat SFU with the rest of their squad. They can leave the bail money boys in Stephenville.
    LMAO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •