Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: Vulcans football 2019

  1. #41

    Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by IUP412 View Post
    Was not on spring roster either, I believe, huge loss, one of best Cal OL in years trust me.
    He was probably a legit low-level NFL prospect. He had to go somewhere. I'd assume it will be mentioned when the local paper does its preview.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    2,575
    Rep Power
    31992

    Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    He was probably a legit low-level NFL prospect. He had to go somewhere. I'd assume it will be mentioned when the local paper does its preview.
    Just received inside info that CM was "denied a sixth year.," I've never understood the NCAA rules about eligibility. He seemed to have another year to go, but apparently not the case. Someone gets a chance.

  3. Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
    You guys lost by more than 3 TDS against ship, IUP defense must’ve all been doing 25 to life to get squashed by those scrubs. Take a hike
    Didn’t you guys lose to Gannon at home? That is thug U vs Jail yard U... 4 losses man take a seat.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    2,575
    Rep Power
    31992

    Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Iupcheerleader88 View Post
    Didn’t you guys lose to Gannon at home? That is thug U vs Jail yard U... 4 losses man take a seat.
    OOOF...not feelin' the love

  5. Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Iupcheerleader88 View Post
    Didn’t you guys lose to Gannon at home? That is thug U vs Jail yard U... 4 losses man take a seat.
    4 losses and not one of them from losing to IUP

  6. Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
    4 losses and not one of them from losing to IUP
    IUP is always your super bowl I guess. Can’t wait to hear you after IUP destroys Jail yard u, Move back in with your mother homer.

  7. Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Iupcheerleader88 View Post
    IUP is always your super bowl I guess. Can’t wait to hear you after IUP destroys Jail yard u, Move back in with your mother homer.
    That whole IUP is Cal’s super bowl is played out. You guys can’t act like the cocky team “who cares less” when you’ve consistently been taking Ls for a decade now. I’d say it’s the other way around at this point.

  8. Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
    That whole IUP is Cal’s super bowl is played out. You guys can’t act like the cocky team “who cares less” when you’ve consistently been taking Ls for a decade now. I’d say it’s the other way around at this point.
    Cal u hasn’t one a playoff game since 2016, IUPs all time record is what 62 and 27 against Cal u, it is Cal’s super bowl not IUPs know your facts buddy.
    Last edited by Iupcheerleader88; 08-18-2019 at 06:25 PM.

  9. Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Iupcheerleader88 View Post
    Cal u hasn’t one a playoff game since 2016, IUPs all time record is what 62 and 27 against Cal u, it is Cal’s super bowl not IUPs know your facts buddy.
    IUP hasn’t won one since 2017 what’s your point. Nobody cares about who beat who in the 80s. Nobody cares about playing IUP. Just another PSAC team that happens to be obsessed with their past.

  10. #50

    Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
    IUP hasn’t won one since 2017 what’s your point. Nobody cares about who beat who in the 80s. Nobody cares about playing IUP. Just another PSAC team that happens to be obsessed with their past.
    Yeah, right.

  11. Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    Yeah, right.
    I promise you over the years beating SRU has become more of an obstacle than IUP

  12. Default Re: Vulcans football 2019

    You talk ab iup talking ab the past, my man you can’t get over last years game, But like I said IUP got robbed, Homer drink some warm milk and go back to bed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •