Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 161 to 177 of 177

Thread: OT: Softball

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Commerce, America
    Posts
    1,817
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    425119

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    Angelo beat Kingsville today. Top 3 teams all have 6 losses in conference.
    Commerce has 3 lsc games left vs Cameron.
    Kingsville has 6 lsc games left vs Midwestern and UTPB.
    WT has 6 lsc games left vs Texas Womens and Tarleton.

  2. Default Re: OT: Softball

    are the playoffs double elimination?

  3. #163

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by exbuff72 View Post
    are the playoffs double elimination?
    No

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Angelo, TX
    Posts
    2,506
    Rep Power
    54443

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by exbuff72 View Post
    are the playoffs double elimination?
    Regional and further are double elimination. The conference tournament is not.

  5. Default Re: OT: Softball

    Just letting you know this may be the last home game you have to listen to this Momma’s big mouth! (Just having fun!) Go Buffs!

  6. #166

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1MooreMom View Post
    Just letting you know this may be the last home game you have to listen to this Momma’s big mouth! (Just having fun!) Go Buffs!
    None of this was directed at you!!

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Commerce, America
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    425119

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1MooreMom View Post
    Just letting you know this may be the last home game you have to listen to this Momma’s big mouth! (Just having fun!) Go Buffs!
    Give 'em hell Momma!

  8. Default Re: OT: Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
    None of this was directed at you!!
    I was just having fun. I always tell anyone that sits by me anywhere that I yell in case they want to move beforehand, LOL! I should wear a shirt that says “This is my warning label”. I just wanted to give y’all a hard time!

  9. #169

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1MooreMom View Post
    I was just having fun. I always tell anyone that sits by me anywhere that I yell in case they want to move beforehand, LOL! I should wear a shirt that says “This is my warning label”. I just wanted to give y’all a hard time!
    For anyone who has ever ventured near a softball game. Your comments should be already be known without having to be stated.

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    15,237
    Rep Power
    164009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    For anyone who has ever ventured near a softball game. Your comments should be already be known without having to be stated.

    I still say baseball moms are some of the most obnoxious fans to have to sit around. They make Philly Eagles, Arkansas, and OUsux fans somewhat bearable.
    Last edited by LSC Fan; 04-18-2019 at 06:26 AM.

  11. #171

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    You and the other loud WT mom will be missed- not sure who will replace you two next year.

  12. #172
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Angelo, TX
    Posts
    2,506
    Rep Power
    54443

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1MooreMom View Post
    Just letting you know this may be the last home game you have to listen to this Momma’s big mouth! (Just having fun!) Go Buffs!
    As an fan of the opposing team that your daughter has tormented for the last 4 years, I will not be sad to see her leave. She is a great player and I wish like heck that we can find a player like her.

  13. Default Re: OT: Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
    As an fan of the opposing team that your daughter has tormented for the last 4 years, I will not be sad to see her leave. She is a great player and I wish like heck that we can find a player like her.
    Thank you! We’ve had fun being rivals with ASU, our games were always intense! Love how all the girls play with passion! Even though I got kicked out last year, LOL! But on the other hand I had a good time sitting in the outfield with the ASU fans so it turned out pretty good!

  14. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    6,198
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    WT sweeps TWU. 3 teams are tied for first in the LSC.
    http://www.lonestarconference.org/st...?path=softball

  15. #175
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Valley of the Buffalo
    Posts
    1,198
    Rep Power
    30395

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    This is where Wt needs a really dominant pitcher like Rita.
    But we don't have one, our bats have carried us all year.
    Maybe one more weekend.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

  16. #176
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Commerce, America
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    425119

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    This is the final weekend of the season. If Kingsville wins their 3 games, they host the LSC tournament. If Kingsville loses one and WT wins all three, then WT hosts. If Kingsville and WT both lose a game and Commerce wins all 3, then Commerce hosts.

    Top finisher of the aforementioned teams in the LSC tournament will likely host the NCAA regional tournament.

    Current regional standings:
    1) A&M Kingsville
    2) A&M Commerce
    3) WT
    4) Tarleton
    5) Cameron
    6) Colorado Mesa
    7) Angelo State
    8) St. Marys
    9) Colorado Mines
    10) Dixie State

  17. #177

    Default Re: OT: Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    This is the final weekend of the season. If Kingsville wins their 3 games, they host the LSC tournament. If Kingsville loses one and WT wins all three, then WT hosts. If Kingsville and WT both lose a game and Commerce wins all 3, then Commerce hosts.

    Top finisher of the aforementioned teams in the LSC tournament will likely host the NCAA regional tournament.

    Current regional standings:
    1) A&M Kingsville
    2) A&M Commerce
    3) WT
    4) Tarleton
    5) Cameron
    6) Colorado Mesa
    7) Angelo State
    8) St. Marys
    9) Colorado Mines
    10) Dixie State
    Kind of shows just how tough the LSC is. Six out of the top eight from the LSC with RMAC and Heartland getting one each.

    Either they are really good or just happen to be at the same level and better than the other conferences.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •