Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Softball

Contribute to D2

Default Re: OT: Softball

Angelo beat Kingsville today. Top 3 teams all have 6 losses in conference.
    Commerce has 3 lsc games left vs Cameron.
    Kingsville has 6 lsc games left vs Midwestern and UTPB.
    WT has 6 lsc games left vs Texas Womens and Tarleton.

2. Default Re: OT: Softball

are the playoffs double elimination?

Quote Originally Posted by exbuff72 View Post
    No

Quote Originally Posted by exbuff72 View Post
    Regional and further are double elimination. The conference tournament is not.

5. Default Re: OT: Softball

Just letting you know this may be the last home game you have to listen to this Momma’s big mouth! (Just having fun!) Go Buffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1MooreMom View Post
    Just letting you know this may be the last home game you have to listen to this Momma’s big mouth! (Just having fun!) Go Buffs!
    None of this was directed at you!!

Give 'em hell Momma!

8. Default Re: OT: Softball

Quote Originally Posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
    None of this was directed at you!!
    I was just having fun. I always tell anyone that sits by me anywhere that I yell in case they want to move beforehand, LOL! I should wear a shirt that says “This is my warning label”. I just wanted to give y’all a hard time!

I was just having fun. I always tell anyone that sits by me anywhere that I yell in case they want to move beforehand, LOL! I should wear a shirt that says “This is my warning label”. I just wanted to give y’all a hard time!
    For anyone who has ever ventured near a softball game. Your comments should be already be known without having to be stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    For anyone who has ever ventured near a softball game. Your comments should be already be known without having to be stated.

I still say baseball moms are some of the most obnoxious fans to have to sit around. They make Philly Eagles, Arkansas, and OUsux fans somewhat bearable.
    Last edited by LSC Fan; 04-18-2019 at 06:26 AM.

You and the other loud WT mom will be missed- not sure who will replace you two next year.

As an fan of the opposing team that your daughter has tormented for the last 4 years, I will not be sad to see her leave. She is a great player and I wish like heck that we can find a player like her.

13. Default Re: OT: Softball

Quote Originally Posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
    As an fan of the opposing team that your daughter has tormented for the last 4 years, I will not be sad to see her leave. She is a great player and I wish like heck that we can find a player like her.
    Thank you! We’ve had fun being rivals with ASU, our games were always intense! Love how all the girls play with passion! Even though I got kicked out last year, LOL! But on the other hand I had a good time sitting in the outfield with the ASU fans so it turned out pretty good!

WT sweeps TWU. 3 teams are tied for first in the LSC.
    http://www.lonestarconference.org/st...?path=softball

This is where Wt needs a really dominant pitcher like Rita.
    But we don't have one, our bats have carried us all year.
    Maybe one more weekend.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

This is the final weekend of the season. If Kingsville wins their 3 games, they host the LSC tournament. If Kingsville loses one and WT wins all three, then WT hosts. If Kingsville and WT both lose a game and Commerce wins all 3, then Commerce hosts.

Top finisher of the aforementioned teams in the LSC tournament will likely host the NCAA regional tournament.

Current regional standings:
    1) A&M Kingsville
    2) A&M Commerce
    3) WT
    4) Tarleton
    5) Cameron
    6) Colorado Mesa
    7) Angelo State
    8) St. Marys
    9) Colorado Mines
    10) Dixie State

Quote Originally Posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    This is the final weekend of the season. If Kingsville wins their 3 games, they host the LSC tournament. If Kingsville loses one and WT wins all three, then WT hosts. If Kingsville and WT both lose a game and Commerce wins all 3, then Commerce hosts.

Top finisher of the aforementioned teams in the LSC tournament will likely host the NCAA regional tournament.

Current regional standings:
    1) A&M Kingsville
    2) A&M Commerce
    3) WT
    4) Tarleton
    5) Cameron
    6) Colorado Mesa
    7) Angelo State
    8) St. Marys
    9) Colorado Mines
    10) Dixie State
    Kind of shows just how tough the LSC is. Six out of the top eight from the LSC with RMAC and Heartland getting one each.

Either they are really good or just happen to be at the same level and better than the other conferences.

It is going to suck for a couple of LSC teams with the automatic qualifier from both the heartland and the RMAC stealing a spot from LSC teams.
    ASU probably has to win the LSC tournament to have a shot at making the regional due to getting swept yesterday by TAMUI. The rough year for ASU keeps on giving. I know our coaching staff wouldn't say this but I think they might be ready for this year to be over. To go hit the recruiting trail and try to pick up the pieces for next year. We've got to find some arms. We have a freshman who could come in right now and be our #1 (albeit that isn't that big of an accomplishment at this point). But really to find an impact starter this summer./

WT dropped one to Tarleton today. Kingsville held on for a 2-1 win at UTPB. Commerce rolled Cameron 10-0 in 5 innings. Gonna be interesting tomorrow.

The normal Lonestar conference softball power houses WT and Angelo are gone. Bob Dylan’s song “ The Times They Are a Changing” would apply here.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast