Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Softball

Contribute to D2

Default Re: OT: Softball

Quote Originally Posted by LSC Fan View Post
    So do you think she was approached with this potential violation and resigned? Or were the signs there she was going to be dismissed anyway regardless of the bus issue?

I have to say WTAM has the market cornered with crazy reasons why some of your coaches leave the athletic program.
    I don't have any info on the resignation but yeah...seems to me there is a lot of crazy at WT when coaches have left in recent years

I see what REALLY happened! Candace liked driving the bus so much she resigned to pursue a new career as a bus driver!

3. Default Re: OT: Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Bus driver was apparently out of driving hours
    How does that happen? Sounds like the AD dropped the ball here. Luckily he had a scapegoat handy.

So what were the options? Stay overnight until the driver had available hours? Wait for a replacement driver? Was the AD aware of the situation in real-time?
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

What's the scoop with Ashley Hardin and her family? Her dad is making smart comments on the WT Facebook post about it all
    If this gives you any insight into this situation:
    After Blowskowski (yes I know it is misspelled), the Hardin family looked to transfer Ashley out of WT. Now remember Ashley was an all-conference and probably an all region type of player with one year to play. Her dad emailed ASU, this was after being thrown out of the WT series prior to a single pitch being thrown and banned from being on ASU campus into perpetuity, and asked if we had a spot for Ashley. Ashley would have been an upgrade defensively and offensively for one of our corner outfield positions and would have helped lessen the blow of Barnhill being hurt much of last year. Our coaching didn't even give a response to the email due to the way that the Hardin family (dad mostly, but including daughter) had acted and affected the WT softball program.

Like has been mentioned, their daughter is no longer in the program, they no longer have a vested interest in WT Softball, but they are the first ones to report any wrong doing and definitely the loudest proponent of cleaning house at WT.

IF Blowskowski was fired/resigned for the reasons that I have been told, Candace was given the job in an attempt to pacify her from pursuing other options in regards to how things were handled at WT. Obviously I have no inside information into the thinking of WT brass, but when there is enough smoke you begin to question if there is actually a fire.
    I think that WT softball will be a much better place once all of the players who were there when Blaskowski and now Abrams are gone from the program. Until then, there will be bad apples trying to overturn the apple cart.

Again, all of this is just my personal opinion and does not necessarily perpetuate the views of anyone who may be implied or expressly mentioned in any of the above.

ON a related note, for any of you who enjoy reading comments and seeing people make fools of themselves, you've got to Facebook and check out the WTAMU Buffs Support Discussion page. It's hilarious!

Whatever happened in the past, the Hardins are salty as hell. Their daughter has been gone a year and this doesn't affect them
    WOW.....what a PR!CK! He needs a good ol fashioned arse whoopin!

I despise people like that!

Quote Originally Posted by LSC Fan View Post
    So do you think she was approached with this potential violation and resigned? Or were the signs there she was going to be dismissed anyway regardless of the bus issue?

I have to say WTAM has the market cornered with crazy reasons why some of your coaches leave the athletic program.
    +1,000,000 x INFINITY.

Quote Originally Posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
    ON a related note, for any of you who enjoy reading comments and seeing people make fools of themselves, you've got to Facebook and check out the WTAMU Buffs Support Discussion page. It's hilarious!
    I didn't know it existed. Will have to try and find it

Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    WOW.....what a PR!CK! He needs a good ol fashioned arse whoopin!

I despise people like that!
    Same here.. he called Lacy and Abrams rats on the WT FB post from yesterday regarding Abrams resigning. The older I get the more I realize there are just a lot of @$$holes out there

Same here.. he called Lacy and Abrams rats on the WT FB post from yesterday regarding Abrams resigning. The older I get the more I realize there are just a lot of @$$holes out there
    Don't you mean whiny lil b!tches??

It would be really cool if people would provide links to the stories or comments. I've looked around and haven't been able to find this anywhere.

Speaking of links, here's one to Candace's final comments as head coach. It doesn't sound like she's thinking of leaving...

https://youtu.be/9nmiQjjd5WI

Quote Originally Posted by WT_TKW View Post
    I see what REALLY happened! Candace liked driving the bus so much she resigned to pursue a new career as a bus driver!

See this for a "REAL PIC" https://twitter.com/garretthardin93/...67859791859712

Quote Originally Posted by WT_TKW View Post
    It would be really cool if people would provide links to the stories or comments. I've looked around and haven't been able to find this anywhere.

Speaking of links, here's one to Candace's final comments as head coach. It doesn't sound like she's thinking of leaving...

https://youtu.be/9nmiQjjd5WI
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false

Don't you mean whiny lil b!tches??
    Fair enough...plenty of them as well

Thanks for that link, Pops!

https://www.facebook.com/wtathletics/ go to the story about Abrams resigning and then look at the comments

Also, for the this one for some fun reading https://www.facebook.com/groups/1805733383050457/

I tell you what, the last two years of softball have been hard on the WT players, coaches, and fans. While I do feel bad for Candace, who had a very respectable record of 72-28 as WT head coach, it's probably best for everyone that we get a new coach. Hopefully once they are on board we can forget about the rumors and get back to playing softball.

https://www.facebook.com/wtathletics/ go to the story about Abrams resigning and then look at the comments

Also, for the this one for some fun reading https://www.facebook.com/groups/1805733383050457/
    That last Facebook link is interesting to say the least. I wonder if that is "Let the Buffalo Run?" Or as ASU Pops calls him "Buffalo with Runs." LOL!

Well sh** I'm famous. I was screen shotted on the forum LMAO

Well sh** I'm famous. I was screen shotted on the forum LMAO
    I dont do Facebook, so I cant see any of this.