Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: NSIC Week 9 chat

Default Re: NSIC Week 9 chat

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Mankato deserves praise for having such a clear picture. When it comes to that, Bemidji, Minot and Northern are near the bottom. As far as commentary, it's not as easy as it looks so I try to not be too hard on people as we are lucky to have what we have. It's just like music, everyone has their own flavor so just to me and the things I've heard over the years, especially since moving up this way, the Moorhead dude is at the bottom of the barrel. Again, I don't hear every game but even listened to some when just driving around, and he has said some awful things about teams and has the most awful voice I've ever heard on air. Again, to each their own.
    You will be shocked to know I disagree. I think Moorhead productions are at the top end of the conference without question.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    You will be shocked to know I disagree. I think Moorhead productions are at the top end of the conference without question.
    No problem with the product itself, I just personally dont care for him. Again, just a personal opinion.

God's Country- between Buffalo Lake & Hector

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567