Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College Endowment list

Contribute to D2

Default Re: College Endowment list

Quote Originally Posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    I'm no expert. I was hoping you or FS82 could fill in the blanks. What I believe, though, is that there is a difference between private school endowments and what IUP has because it is associated with the "Foundation for IUP."
    With PASSHE, they combine all endowment funds managed by the university or its "affiliates". So the $67.84 combines any endowment controlled by campus plus whatever is held by the IUP Foundation. Its possible that the Alumni Association may hold some endowment funds too since that's the case with Edinboro.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPNation View Post
    IUP leading the way in the PSAC like we always do...

Where did Bloomsburg get that money so fast? Ship was second last list I saw....
    Blooms last major fundraising campaign ended in 2017 with over 62 million in donations.

https://itspersonal.bloomu.edu/news/...ory-to-a-close

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Blooms last major fundraising campaign ended in 2017 with over 62 million in donations.

https://itspersonal.bloomu.edu/news/...ory-to-a-close
    Congratulations on that but do you think the EWL and MAC are merging? Have you heard anything besides forum rumors?

Quote Originally Posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    Congratulations on that but do you think the EWL and MAC are merging? Have you heard anything besides forum rumors?
    Here is forum post about a podcast: "George Mason's assistant coach Camden Eppert as a guest today, and he basically let the cat out of the bag that the MAC and EWL are merging. The new league goes into effect next season. He didn't make it sound like it was a rumor, he said papers were signed and this is a done deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Here is forum post about a podcast: "George Mason's assistant coach Camden Eppert as a guest today, and he basically let the cat out of the bag that the MAC and EWL are merging. The new league goes into effect next season. He didn't make it sound like it was a rumor, he said papers were signed and this is a done deal."
    I'll PM you since it's off topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12