Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 2019 Schedule Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denton County, TX
    Posts
    10,934
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    172486

    Default 2019 Schedule Thread

    Last edited by ctrabs74; 04-05-2019 at 03:59 AM.
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada/Texas
    Posts
    4,033
    Rep Power
    72481

    Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

    Catawba: https://www.salisburypost.com/2019/0...ball-sweeps-2/ (scroll down)

    SEPT. 7 – WEST GEORGIA (SALISBURY), 1:30

    Sept. 14 – at Winston-Salem State (Winston-Salem,NC)

    Sept. 21 – at UNC Pembroke (Pembroke,NC)

    SEPT. 28 – WINGATE* (FW) (SALISBURY), 6:00

    Oct. 5 – at Limestone* (Gaffney,SC)

    Oct. 12 – at Carson-Newman* (Jefferson City,TN)

    OCT. 19 – NEWBERRY* (SALISBURY), 1:30

    OCT. 26 – MARS HILL* (HC) (SALISBURY), 1:30

    Nov. 2 – at Tusculum* (Greeneville,TN)

    Nov. 9 – at UVA-Wise* (Wise,VA)

    NOV. 16 – LENOIR-RHYNE* (HOF) (SALISBURY), 1:30

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    293615

    Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gr8ness97 View Post
    Catawba: https://www.salisburypost.com/2019/0...ball-sweeps-2/ (scroll down)

    SEPT. 7 – WEST GEORGIA (SALISBURY), 1:30

    Sept. 14 – at Winston-Salem State (Winston-Salem,NC)

    Sept. 21 – at UNC Pembroke (Pembroke,NC)

    SEPT. 28 – WINGATE* (FW) (SALISBURY), 6:00

    Oct. 5 – at Limestone* (Gaffney,SC)

    Oct. 12 – at Carson-Newman* (Jefferson City,TN)

    OCT. 19 – NEWBERRY* (SALISBURY), 1:30

    OCT. 26 – MARS HILL* (HC) (SALISBURY), 1:30

    Nov. 2 – at Tusculum* (Greeneville,TN)

    Nov. 9 – at UVA-Wise* (Wise,VA)

    NOV. 16 – LENOIR-RHYNE* (HOF) (SALISBURY), 1:30
    Pretty tough schedule. With that line up, I see the Indians possibly starting off the season at around 1-5 or so.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada/Texas
    Posts
    4,033
    Rep Power
    72481

    Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

    UVA-Wise

    Sept. 7 Chowan University

    Sept. 14 @ Tennessee Tech Univ.

    Sept. 21 Mars Hill University

    Sept. 28 @ Carson-Newman Univ.

    Oct. 5 @ Lenior-Rhyne Univ.

    Oct. 12 @Newberry College

    Oct. 19 Tusculum University

    Oct. 26 @ Wingate University

    Nov. 2 Limestone College

    Nov. 9 Catawba College

    Nov. 16 @ UNC-Pembroke

  5. Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

    Lenoir Rhyne:

    VS St. Augustine's
    @ Virginia Union
    VS Newberry
    @ Mars Hill
    VS UVA Wise
    @ Tusculum
    VS Carson Newman
    @ Limestone
    VS Wingate
    VS UNC Pembroke
    @ Catawba
    VS NCAA Playoffs (<-that's not usually on there).

    That Virginia Union game could be a big one, and that Wingate game at towards the end of the season should be fun. No GSC games for the first time in awhile, its been years since we haven't played North Greenville. High expectations in Hickory!
    Last edited by BearsLRU; 02-28-2019 at 10:45 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Carolinas
    Posts
    2,695
    Rep Power
    25309

    Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsLRU View Post
    Lenoir Rhyne:

    VS St. Augustine's
    @ Virginia Union
    VS Newberry
    @ Mars Hill
    VS UVA Wise
    @ Tusculum
    VS Carson Newman
    @ Limestone
    VS Wingate
    VS UNC Pembroke
    @ Catawba
    VS NCAA Playoffs (<-that's not usually on there).

    That Virginia Union game could be a big one, and that Wingate game at towards the end of the season should be fun. No GSC games for the first time in awhile, its been years since we haven't played North Greenville. High expectations in Hickory!
    Yeah that should be a good game, and I personally think VUU will be the preseason pick to win the CIAA. Still holding out hope that one day WSSU and LR can get a series going, especially considering how close Hickory is to Winston-Salem.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denton County, TX
    Posts
    10,934
    Rep Power
    172486

    Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

    All SAC teams except for Carson-Newman have released their schedules for 2019. The original post is updated to reflect all links...
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,297
    Blog Entries
    238
    Rep Power
    38742

    Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    All SAC teams except for Carson-Newman have released their schedules for 2019. The original post is updated to reflect all links...
    Still waiting on Carson-Newman's official schedule, but we do know they are opening at home against West Florida.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Jefferson City, TN
    Posts
    1,153
    Rep Power
    72803

    Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
    Still waiting on Carson-Newman's official schedule, but we do know they are opening at home against West Florida.
    Latest Intel I have is we are still trying to find an opponent for September 14th but that's been a few weeks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Mossy Creek
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    8121

    Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canadarican View Post
    Latest Intel I have is we are still trying to find an opponent for September 14th but that's been a few weeks
    Yup, but as it stands right now with 10 we have we got 6 home, 4 away, so that's favorable.

    9/5 vs West Florida
    9/14 OPEN
    9/21 at Wingate
    9/28 vs UVA-Wise
    10/5 vs UNC Pembroke
    10/12 vs Catawba
    10/19 at Lenoir-Rhyne
    10/26 vs Newberry
    11/2 at Mars Hill
    11/9 at Limestone
    11/16 vs Tusculum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •