Thread: Feb 6 Who y'all got?

Default Feb 6 Who y'all got?

The list of signs come out on Feb 6. CN racking up some good young talent, A lot of defense playars saying they commit to CN on my twitter feed. I know we got to have some heavy hitters to keep up with the "All Universe and then some" QB at LR I know we lost one of the guys we was after to Mars hill but we got one that LR was after so it even out more or less. It will be interesting to see what Catawba comes up with because they lost some talent that will have to have young dudes step up. Wingate and Newberry are duking it out with Limestone and the GSC recruiting SC and GA I hear. Who yall got?

2. Default Re: Feb 6 Who y'all got?

Sort of hard to keep up with D2 recruiting for every school. We'll see how the new QB at LR does, I suspect he will get the starting position. I would guess LR, CN, and Wingate pulled in the top 3 classes, probably followed by Newberry.

3. Default Re: Feb 6 Who y'all got?

Sadly, not a great recruiting class for Newberry. Of the 38 signees, only 1 Shrine Bowl participant. Todd Knight’s back to back losing seasons is finally catching up with him. Losing All-American Jamarcus Henderson at DE and stud Josh Blue MLB to graduation, not much talent left on the defensive side of the ball. And, this void was not addressed in recruiting. Finally, to the points made in the previous two posts, recruiting In SC is becoming very competitive for D2 kids.