Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardest schedule for 2019

Contribute to D2

Default Hardest schedule for 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Hardest schedule for 2019

Can the creative geniuses at the main office come up with a new pattern already? Is it really fair that poor Clarion gets to play IUP, Cal and SRU in three consecutive weeks EVERY season?

Default Hardest schedule for 2019

Ship has a difficult one. And a lot of away tough games.
    Mill also starts with a tough travel schedule back to back weeks to start with. Plus they travel far

[QUOTE=MC1313;2344979]
    Quote Originally Posted by MC1313 View Post

Who has the hardest schedule?

Can't say until the Week 1 games are official.

Conference only, I'd say Ship or Cal.

I’ll say shepherd because every team is a complete unknown. Lots of extra work for the coaches all summer and season.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Can the creative geniuses at the main office come up with a new pattern already? Is it really fair that poor Clarion gets to play IUP, Cal and SRU in three consecutive weeks EVERY season?
    Allegedly done at random 'out of a hat'. If true, I don't know how much fairer you can make it. Plus there's no promise that those three teams will be their usual selves in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Allegedly done at random 'out of a hat'. If true, I don't know how much fairer you can make it. Plus there's no promise that those three teams will be their usual selves in 2019.
    This will be their 6th straight year playing the trio in order. I'm sure Clarion loves it.

This will be their 6th straight year playing the trio in order. I'm sure Clarion loves it.
    Schedules are made in couplets so that's 3 schedule builds. What do the 20 and 21 schedules have?

9. Default Re: Hardest schedule for 2019

Total crock of beep that every year IUP has to have Cal and Rock in back to back weeks. That is totally unfair. It tells you that there is indeed a plot against IUP from the home office.

Yeah, Clarion is getting a good beeping here as well.

-

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Schedules are made in couplets so that's 3 schedule builds. What do the 20 and 21 schedules have?
    I only took freshmen level Stats but the odds of that being pulled from a hat three straight sets ... not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram040506 View Post
    I’ll say shepherd because every team is a complete unknown. Lots of extra work for the coaches all summer and season.
    I am guessing that is fair to say Ram040506. But I think you guys will be a VERY TOUGH out for all of your opponents.

12. Default Re: Hardest schedule for 2019

ESU has played Bloom and WC consecutively for at least 12 straight years.

Quote Originally Posted by MC1313 View Post
    Ship has a difficult one. And a lot of away tough games.
    Mill also starts with a tough travel schedule back to back weeks to start with. Plus they travel far
    Millersville host IUP on Sept 14. They traded dates last year.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuff View Post
    I am guessing that is fair to say Ram040506. But I think you guys will be a VERY TOUGH out for all of your opponents.
    I’d certainly hope we can be a tough out at the least. On the flip side of my point of all opponents being new to the rams, it goes the other way too. Looking forward to a fun year of “new.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ram040506 View Post
    I’d certainly hope we can be a tough out at the least. On the flip side of my point of all opponents being new to the rams, it goes the other way too. Looking forward to a fun year of “new.”

I believe Shepard will be a top team this up coming year (top 2 is my prediction) there are a lot of DMV players on Shepard and the PSAC doesn’t do a lot of recruiting in the DMV.

They have to get in line behind ESU, who play Bloomsburg and West Chester back-to-back every year...

17. Default Re: Hardest schedule for 2019

SHIP is the only team in the EAST to play CAL-IUP and the ROCK - the three best teams in the WEST

I know this is a 2019 thread, but have you noticed in 2020-2021 that IUP and Slippery Rock meet in Week 2 of divisional play? I'm not thrilled with that. I'd prefer us play later in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozsa2 View Post
    I know this is a 2019 thread, but have you noticed in 2020-2021 that IUP and Slippery Rock meet in Week 2 of divisional play? I'm not thrilled with that. I'd prefer us play later in the season.
    The week isn't so big to me ... I'd just prefer not to see them play Cal and SRU in consecutive weeks.

Forget the coach speak garbabge. That's not easy.

The week isn't so big to me ... I'd just prefer not to see them play Cal and SRU in consecutive weeks.

Forget the coach speak garbabge. That's not easy.
    True. I always liked our schedule when the last two games were IUP and Clarion. But I'm biased. That's how it was in the olden days. Things change.

Anyway, for my money, Shippensburg has the most difficult sked. If Clarion finds any semblance of an offense by September, that will make it even tougher on SU. IIRC, Clarion played them tough for a half last year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast