Thread: 2019 Donor List

Contribute to D2

Default 2019 Donor List

Special thanks to BuffaloChip for the support. Your friendship means a lot. Thank you sir.

Default Re: 2019 Donor List

And thanks again to BuffaloChip.

Thanks to:

UNA_Texan
    BuffaloChip
    HOGSVRR

Thanks to all that have helped out. This time of year, the website is operated at a loss so your help is both appreciated and needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Thanks to:

UNA_Texan
    BuffaloChip
    HOGSVRR

Thanks to all that have helped out. This time of year, the website is operated at a loss so your help is both appreciated and needed.
    Hey Brandon, would love to hear some of the specifics on how this site generates revenue. Care to send me a DM?

Quote Originally Posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
    Hey Brandon, would love to hear some of the specifics on how this site generates revenue. Care to send me a DM?

Click 100's times on Sophie (that is dying to meet you and lives only 2.5 miles away) and click on the Ruuskie chicks & those Ukrainians babes, they ain't bad neither---so I been told by a friend of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by HOGSVRR View Post
    Click 100's times on Sophie (that is dying to meet you and lives only 2.5 miles away) and click on the Ruuskie chicks & those Ukrainians babes, they ain't bad neither---so I been told by a friend of mine.
    I think those must be user targeted ads.

You know, ads that are specific to what the user searches for. YOU must be searching for girls and then when you go onto D2Football.com , there, like magic, an advertisement appears for the very same thing you were admiring just moments ago.

Hmmmmm......

Thanks to WT_TKW.

Very sorry about the Buffs loss in the elite eight. The bright side is that all attention can turn to WT football.