Thread: 2019 DONOR List

Contribute to D2

Default 2019 DONOR List

Special thanks to WolfBreed for getting 2019 off on the right foot for us. Your support over the years is greatly appreciated.

Default Re: 2019 Donor List

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Special thanks to WolfBreed for getting 2019 off on the right foot for us. Your support over the years is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for the reminder. You'll have mine today.
    VSU BLAZERS
    Great Balls of Fire !!!!!!

Thanks all you Valdosta supporters.

Fan_the_Flame
    Blazer
    crashandannie

Blazer88 Thanks a million.

UNA_Texan. I didn't know whether to put you here or in the LSC so I'll do both. Thank you so much.

Blazetastic

Thank you so much. I very much appreciate it. It's very helpful, especially this time of year.

Thanks to two long time friends. These two have been around since the beginning.

Wide_Right
    delta dawn

Thank you guys so much.

Everyone’s support in 2018 made the difference in the survival of the site and many of you have already helped us out in 2019. In a changing online world, user support of sites is becoming a greater part of the puzzle in keeping independent sites in business and I thank you all for being at the forefront of that.

If some of you prefer to support the site via Patreon or SubscribeStar or another platform like that, please let me know.

Default Re: 2019 DONOR List

Actually, I would prefer pay thru Patreon. I donate to a few YouTube site,s and just X amount of $$$ monthly.
    This could benefit you in;

1.) Instead of giving a lump sum on $50 - $100 or more, can just give say $5.00 to $10.00 monthly, would be easier for me and I don't have to remember to donate once a year.

2.) This would benefit you I would think, in that you would have a more steady income over the year. Instead of having good months and bad months with donations, this way would give a more even flow.

Something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Wide_Right View Post
    Actually, I would prefer pay thru Patreon. I donate to a few YouTube site,s and just X amount of $$$ monthly.
    This could benefit you in;

1.) Instead of giving a lump sum on $50 - $100 or more, can just give say $5.00 to $10.00 monthly, would be easier for me and I don't have to remember to donate once a year.

2.) This would benefit you I would think, in that you would have a more steady income over the year. Instead of having good months and bad months with donations, this way would give a more even flow.

Something to think about.
    ####
    Last edited by Larold; 05-02-2019 at 11:56 AM.

####
    Last edited by Wide_Right; 05-02-2019 at 12:06 PM.

LU71 and UWARTime. Thank you guys so much for supporting us over the years.

I have signed up for a Patreon account. If this interests you, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I have signed up for a Patreon account. If this interests you, please let me know.

YES !!

Larold,

Let me know what years you have supported us. I looked and your title reset to the standard title BUT there was an indicator that I had been in there to change things before. Please let me know and please accept my apologies.

By request, I have tried to make it easier for you all to help support D2Football.com.

You can support D2Football.com via paypal both monthly and via a single donation. There is also a link to Patreon for those that already have an account there.

I appreciate everything you guys have already done for us.

http://www.d2football.com/support/7/

Great!