Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: 2019 DONOR List

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Posts
    5,411
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    12500

    Default 2019 DONOR List

    Special thanks to WolfBreed for getting 2019 off on the right foot for us. Your support over the years is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    7,677
    Rep Power
    192951

    Default Re: 2019 Donor List

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Special thanks to WolfBreed for getting 2019 off on the right foot for us. Your support over the years is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for the reminder. You'll have mine today.
    VSU BLAZERS
    Great Balls of Fire !!!!!!

  3. #3

    Default Re: 2019 Donor List

    Thanks all you Valdosta supporters.

    Fan_the_Flame
    Blazer
    crashandannie

  4. #4

    Default Re: 2019 Donor List

    Blazer88 Thanks a million.

  5. #5

    Default Re: 2019 Donor List

    UNA_Texan. I didn't know whether to put you here or in the LSC so I'll do both. Thank you so much.

  6. #6

    Default Re: 2019 Donor List

    Blazetastic

    Thank you so much. I very much appreciate it. It's very helpful, especially this time of year.

  7. #7

    Default Re: 2019 Donor List

    Thanks to two long time friends. These two have been around since the beginning.

    Wide_Right
    delta dawn

    Thank you guys so much.

    Everyone’s support in 2018 made the difference in the survival of the site and many of you have already helped us out in 2019. In a changing online world, user support of sites is becoming a greater part of the puzzle in keeping independent sites in business and I thank you all for being at the forefront of that.

    If some of you prefer to support the site via Patreon or SubscribeStar or another platform like that, please let me know.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Durham, N.C.
    Posts
    4,601
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: 2019 DONOR List

    Actually, I would prefer pay thru Patreon. I donate to a few YouTube site,s and just X amount of $$$ monthly.
    This could benefit you in;

    1.) Instead of giving a lump sum on $50 - $100 or more, can just give say $5.00 to $10.00 monthly, would be easier for me and I don't have to remember to donate once a year.

    2.) This would benefit you I would think, in that you would have a more steady income over the year. Instead of having good months and bad months with donations, this way would give a more even flow.

    Something to think about.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Posts
    2,714
    Rep Power
    393611

    Default Re: 2019 DONOR List

    Quote Originally Posted by Wide_Right View Post
    Actually, I would prefer pay thru Patreon. I donate to a few YouTube site,s and just X amount of $$$ monthly.
    This could benefit you in;

    1.) Instead of giving a lump sum on $50 - $100 or more, can just give say $5.00 to $10.00 monthly, would be easier for me and I don't have to remember to donate once a year.

    2.) This would benefit you I would think, in that you would have a more steady income over the year. Instead of having good months and bad months with donations, this way would give a more even flow.

    Something to think about.
    ####
    Last edited by Larold; 05-02-2019 at 11:56 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Durham, N.C.
    Posts
    4,601
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: 2019 DONOR List

    ####
    Last edited by Wide_Right; 05-02-2019 at 12:06 PM.

  11. #11

    Default Re: 2019 DONOR List

    LU71 and UWARTime. Thank you guys so much for supporting us over the years.

    I have signed up for a Patreon account. If this interests you, please let me know.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Durham, N.C.
    Posts
    4,601
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: 2019 DONOR List

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I have signed up for a Patreon account. If this interests you, please let me know.

    YES !!

  13. #13

    Default Re: 2019 DONOR List

    Larold,

    Let me know what years you have supported us. I looked and your title reset to the standard title BUT there was an indicator that I had been in there to change things before. Please let me know and please accept my apologies.

  14. #14

    Default Re: 2019 DONOR List

    By request, I have tried to make it easier for you all to help support D2Football.com.

    You can support D2Football.com via paypal both monthly and via a single donation. There is also a link to Patreon for those that already have an account there.

    I appreciate everything you guys have already done for us.

    http://www.d2football.com/support/7/

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    5,843
    Rep Power
    261621

    Default

    Great!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •