Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greg the Leg

Contribute to D2

Default Greg the Leg

Zuerlein with a 57-yarder in overtime to win it for the Rams, the longest gamewinner in NFL playoff history. He had four field goals on the day, including a 48-yarder to send it to OT. He'll be the second Griffon to play in the Super Bowl; Gijon Robinson started for the Colts against the Saints in SB XLIV.

https://www.facebook.com/gogriffons1...16514/?__xts__[0]=68.ARD0dma5xg1pwsb3DDrCo-dGw6Nh4JFgFCSE3GmBP1BR17H8avHzZ9V44R8Fzmo0dU2XAGdU grSkPXYqeGl0u_ty48OpMbjY7t83VhwI-o8ZAr2x946CYnyPA0ecwamJkfyK5HlsBKRrNJimV-mAyh_Eud5voOLBqtjge67qfpKP96X21-X9a_NWCrriSBJRaoNvkPSuVPflxDm8XLm2KLAQw3Ous5tvdw2e fTJKlrPp6uQub6jwC0Hn6Gw5tYAQWU0JaAx-R7V8PkpSaTyGY_SJjkM4C0WM8eKMW3_2h6OPJgyOLMkJF_5vk_ yiFVjjulVfM-PiAXiAPO6Qt4azJ8FURc-EjzBc&__tn__=-R

Bearcat Matt Longacre will also be representing the MIAA in the Super Bowl as a Ram.

Default Re: Greg the Leg

Congrats to the former UNO kicker ;-)

I need a good picture of Greg kicking in D2 for the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I am sure that someone has a picture of Greg kicking those bombs against NW in 100 mph winds.

I assume you need bigger, but:

Quote Originally Posted by GrifFan View Post
    Zuerlein with a 57-yarder in overtime to win it for the Rams, the longest gamewinner in NFL playoff history. He had four field goals on the day, including a 48-yarder to send it to OT. He'll be the second Griffon to play in the Super Bowl; Gijon Robinson started for the Colts against the Saints in SB XLIV.

https://www.facebook.com/gogriffons1...16514/?__xts__[0]=68.ARD0dma5xg1pwsb3DDrCo-dGw6Nh4JFgFCSE3GmBP1BR17H8avHzZ9V44R8Fzmo0dU2XAGdU grSkPXYqeGl0u_ty48OpMbjY7t83VhwI-o8ZAr2x946CYnyPA0ecwamJkfyK5HlsBKRrNJimV-mAyh_Eud5voOLBqtjge67qfpKP96X21-X9a_NWCrriSBJRaoNvkPSuVPflxDm8XLm2KLAQw3Ous5tvdw2e fTJKlrPp6uQub6jwC0Hn6Gw5tYAQWU0JaAx-R7V8PkpSaTyGY_SJjkM4C0WM8eKMW3_2h6OPJgyOLMkJF_5vk_ yiFVjjulVfM-PiAXiAPO6Qt4azJ8FURc-EjzBc&__tn__=-R

Bearcat Matt Longacre will also be representing the MIAA in the Super Bowl as a Ram.
    They showed the game on the jumbotron at Arrowhead. As he lined up to kick, thought seen this before. GG Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by KleShreen View Post
    I assume you need bigger, but:
    The second would be perfect without that pesky holder.

The second would be perfect without that pesky holder.
    Just let the holder be in it!

Quote Originally Posted by KleShreen View Post
    Just let the holder be in it!

Give Adam Clausen his due!

Quote Originally Posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Congrats to the former UNO kicker ;-)
    The way Griffs #31 laid waste to the bearscats must still sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulas View Post
    The way Griffs #31 laid waste to the bearscats must still sting.
    Not really, since they won the rematch 35-29.

Congratulations to Greg and Matt! They are the only two reasons why I hope the Rams win.

Give Adam Clausen his due!
    I wonder if they would let me use it.

15. Default Re: Greg the Leg

Three years at UNO and one year at MW does not make him a product of MW. It is still unbelievable that all D1 Schools missed out on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aging Bearcat Fan View Post
    Three years at UNO and one year at MW does not make him a product of MW. It is still unbelievable that all D1 Schools missed out on him.
    I wonder if Caldwell does anything in the pros which program you'll suggest he's a product of? ;)

I don't remember how heavily recruited he was coming out of HS - I know there was some interest in/from Nebraska, but they signed Alex Henery out of Omaha that year, who ended up breaking at least as many records as Z did. He looked into going D1 after UNO scrapped the program, but some NCAA ruling prohibited it, so he chose Missouri Western because of our kicking coach at the time, Jay White, and our indoor facility.

it is just me but i have never thought of any of these one yr guys as products of the places they transfer to

except luis berlanga he is a true son.

I wonder if Caldwell does anything in the pros which program you'll suggest he's a product of? ;)

I don't remember how heavily recruited he was coming out of HS - I know there was some interest in/from Nebraska, but they signed Alex Henery out of Omaha that year, who ended up breaking at least as many records as Z did. He looked into going D1 after UNO scrapped the program, but some NCAA ruling prohibited it, so he chose Missouri Western because of our kicking coach at the time, Jay White, and our indoor facility.
    Depends on what side of the fence you live. All the Omaha stations were reporting him as a UNO product. No mention of mw at all.
    Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

[QUOTE=GrifFan;2343223]I wonder if Caldwell does anything in the pros which program you'll suggest he's a product of? ;)

Anything not northwest drives bearcat fans crazy......LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by voicefromthestands View Post
    Depends on what side of the fence you live. All the Omaha stations were reporting him as a UNO product. No mention of mw at all.
    That makes sense. But the Rams' roster lists him as from Missouri Western, and that's what any national broadcast/publication mentions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast