Thread: Jon Kitna to be Dallas Cowboys QB Coach

Default Jon Kitna to be Dallas Cowboys QB Coach

Kitna is heading back to Texas to coach. But this time in the NFL!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...wboys-qb-coach
    Follow my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CWUCrimsonCommitted

Default Re: Jon Kitna to be Dallas Cowboys QB Coach

Apparently Kellen Moore is the leading candidate for Offensive Coordinator. Linehan was from Sunnyside and Moore is from Prosser. The valley is a hotbed for coaching talent!

Quote Originally Posted by IronOre View Post
    Apparently Kellen Moore is the leading candidate for Offensive Coordinator. Linehan was from Sunnyside and Moore is from Prosser. The valley is a hotbed for coaching talent!
    This isn't new, you should know we also had another great QB come from this side of the state that played in Dallas like Kitna and Moore. One Drew Bledsoe from Walla Walla.

And hey!!! Prosser is my county's capital, not Yakima county!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    This isn't new, you should know we also had another great QB come from this side of the state that played in Dallas like Kitna and Moore. One Drew Bledsoe from Walla Walla.

And hey!!! Prosser is my county's capital, not Yakima county!!!
    Shoot man, my HS played Prosser and for the most part, got beat by them regularly.

Shoot man, my HS played Prosser and for the most part, got beat by them regularly.
    Kevin Lusk was a great recruiter.

They sure were a powerhouse for sure! I remember when I went to CWU Ellensburg regularly got beat by them too.

It is still good to see all these players from "middle of nowhere Washington", ie not Seattle with great NFL opportunities. I'd have to look it up, but have any Spokane Valley players made the NFL like former Big 9, Cascade Conference, and Mid Valley Conference players?

7. Default Re: Jon Kitna to be Dallas Cowboys QB Coach

It's official for Kitna and Moore: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...itna-qbs-coach
    Follow my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CWUCrimsonCommitted

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    They sure were a powerhouse for sure! I remember when I went to CWU Ellensburg regularly got beat by them too.

It is still good to see all these players from "middle of nowhere Washington", ie not Seattle with great NFL opportunities. I'd have to look it up, but have any Spokane Valley players made the NFL like former Big 9, Cascade Conference, and Mid Valley Conference players?
    Spokane NFL players include Super Bowl MVP Mark Rypien, Super Bowl winner Steve Gleason, running back Bishop Sankey, O-lineman Joe Dahl, kicker Jason Hanson (20-year NFL career), center Cory Withrow, tight end Jeff Robinson, DL Steve Emtman (Cheney), George and John Yarno, and many more I'm probably missing.

Quote Originally Posted by tsull View Post
    Spokane NFL players include Super Bowl MVP Mark Rypien, Super Bowl winner Steve Gleason, running back Bishop Sankey, O-lineman Joe Dahl, kicker Jason Hanson (20-year NFL career), center Cory Withrow, tight end Jeff Robinson, DL Steve Emtman (Cheney), George and John Yarno, and many more I'm probably missing.
    Thanks Tim, I kind of left out EWU of course as that's a D1 college and has Kupp on the IR for a Super Bowl team.

I also saw both Moore and Kitna are now official too.
    Last edited by Wildcat Khan; 01-31-2019 at 05:45 PM.