Hillsdale: https://www.hillsdalechargers.com/sp...19-20/schedule
    Kentucky Wesleyan: https://kwcpanthers.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
    Lake Erie: http://www.lakeeriestorm.com/sports/...19-20/schedule
    Malone: https://malonepioneers.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
    Ohio Dominican: http://www.ohiodominicanpanthers.com...19-20/schedule

UPDATE (1/18): Added Lake Erie and Malone schedules

UPDATE (2/11): Added Kentucky Wesleyan schedule

UPDATE (3/12): Added Ohio Dominican schedule
    Last edited by ctrabs74; 03-12-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

Looks like the conference schedule has shifted. Hope we fill the Oct. 26 date.

Quote Originally Posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
    It seems the trend for teams in some leagues is to settle for 10 games (it hasn't exactly hurt Valdosta State, especially not this year); it really didn't hurt Shepherd much over the years (they still earned a #1 seed in the regionals despite a 10 game slate in 2015). Lots of factors are in play and, while 11 games might be ideal for some programs, it's not always a minus if you're only able to get 10 games, depending on when it's scheduled.

I'm seeing Findlay at Notre Dame (Ohio) on Oct. 26. If that's correct, hell of an OOC sked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozsa2 View Post
    I'm seeing Findlay at Notre Dame (Ohio) on Oct. 26. If that's correct, hell of an OOC sked.
    At Ferris AND at NDC? Not every day you get to see a team playing two defending regional champions in the same ensuing season.

Added Lake Erie and Malone to the original post. I'm probably going to do it that way rather than add the schedules to a new post as teams release their schedules.

7. Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

Hell of a schedule the Oilers will be facing this upcoming season. I hope the coaches get these young men ready to play football quick. The Oilers have struggled in big games. If the Oilers want to take the next step, they will have to be prepared to compete in these types of games on a consistent basis.

Lake Erie is another GMAC team that put together a solid OOC schedule. One of these years Mercyhurst will actually reach its potential; Davenport is an up-and-coming GLIAC team and everyone knows about Indianapolis. That said, these games could be lopsided if Lake Erie doesn't show some improvement from 2018.

9. Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

Walsh non conference games are at Duquesne week 1 then host Ashland week 2. With Malone dropping football that opens up week 11 so don't be surprised if WU only has a nine game schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by GLIAC Fan View Post
    Walsh non conference games are at Duquesne week 1 then host Ashland week 2. With Malone dropping football that opens up week 11 so don't be surprised if WU only has a nine game schedule.
    Duquesne who Hawai'i flew out for their homecoming opponent. 'Bows beat them 42-21 but they still scored 21.
    Hillsdale ‘94

11. Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

Sounds like we are getting very close to Findlay vs Ashland week 10 next year. Not competently done yet but both sides are working to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by unc4life View Post
    Sounds like we are getting very close to Findlay vs Ashland week 10 next year. Not competently done yet but both sides are working to make it happen.

13. Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

ODU hasn't posted their schedule yet, but i'm a little to worried. i think they need 2-3 games of make up. #1 not playing ashland next year, #2 not playing Cal PA again, and now #3 Malone.

thats a lot of schedule to fill.

do not want to get into that 7-2 debacle they had 2 years ago, keeping them from playoffs with not enough games....

Quote Originally Posted by HeftyLefty View Post
    ODU hasn't posted their schedule yet, but i'm a little to worried. i think they need 2-3 games of make up. #1 not playing ashland next year, #2 not playing Cal PA again, and now #3 Malone.

thats a lot of schedule to fill.

do not want to get into that 7-2 debacle they had 2 years ago, keeping them from playoffs with not enough games....
    And this is why I keep *****ing about getting more football schools in the league ASAP.

15. Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

And this is why I keep *****ing about getting more football schools in the league ASAP.
    PREACH.

Northville, MI (after over 35 yrs in Midland, MI)

Uh, come one back to the GLIAC.

Ashland schedule now shows a 12:00 PM game at Findlay on Nov. 9.
    Last edited by UFOILERFAN; 02-17-2019 at 03:40 PM.

18. Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

They should add an fcs school..

19. Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Champ View Post
    They should add an fcs school..
    Like a non-scholly Pioneer or Ivy or play scholly schools in the MVFC, OVC, or Patriot

20. Default Re: 2019 Schedule Thread

Yep...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast