Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D2 winter snooze fest

Contribute to D2

Default Re: D2 winter snooze fest

Duluth 2010 was the coldest I have ever been at a football game.

It has been a long time since the Chiefs were in a Super bowl game. Go Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
    The weather forecast is improving from the original 5 degrees. Now it's 25 degrees at kickoff. Ticket prices might go back up.
    Windchill is still calling for 15°. It wouldn’t tear me up if we didn’t go. After the Duluth game, nothing can compare.

Quote Originally Posted by BearcatDude View Post
    One of my friends is from Vermont and is a diehard Patriots fan. When tickets were $300 each we said if we could find them for less than $100 we would go. They are now $140 - I’m thinking that by Sunday they will be far less than $100. Good thing I have all the gear for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by BearcatDude View Post
    Windchill is still calling for 15°. It wouldn’t tear me up if we didn’t go. After the Duluth game, nothing can compare.

Well, what's it going to be Dude.....$200 and freeze your ass off or free big screen & recliner?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    According to this map, Lake Superior is rooting for the Chiefs...apparently the Upper Peninsula of Michigan is "undecided". Not aware of anyone that actually lives "in" the Lake...except maybe the fish. Did Aquaman aid in the polling?

The person who made that map did not have a "Superior" education in geography.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    Well, what's it going to be Dude.....$200 and freeze your ass off or free big screen & recliner?
    No response from BearcatDude, so we'll assume he's already headed towards Arrowhead.

The o/u beer betting line for Dude is 7 beers which includes the tailgate area as well as in the stadium. Naturally, all alcoholic beverages count (not just beer).
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 01-20-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Dude didn't sound like he was all that eager to go to the game, so he's probably staying in and staying warm. But, if he did go to the game (considering the frigid temperature) I'll bet the under.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12