Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: NSIC Week 6 Chat

  1. #1

    Default NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Somebody has to start it...

    I'm looking forward to:

    1. Ben Dentlinger's return to the court (I hope) from whatever ailed him last weekend. His defensive hustle and rebounding adds a lot to the Wildcat squad.
    2. Watching Vance Janssen just possibly topping the 1000 point mark this weekend. It would require a huge scoring outburst (he needs 51 according to the game notes), but it would be cool to see him do it at home.

    I'm worried about:

    1. Winona is too talented to be playing this badly. They are going to break out against someone. Hopefully it isn't tonight.
    2. Upper Iowa got handled easily by WSC the first time around. As many teams have learned though, they are sneaky dangerous when they shoot well. Can't take a win for granted here.

  2. #2

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by cat fan View Post
    Somebody has to start it...

    I'm looking forward to:

    1. Ben Dentlinger's return to the court (I hope) from whatever ailed him last weekend. His defensive hustle and rebounding adds a lot to the Wildcat squad.
    2. Watching Vance Janssen just possibly topping the 1000 point mark this weekend. It would require a huge scoring outburst (he needs 51 according to the game notes), but it would be cool to see him do it at home.

    I'm worried about:

    1. Winona is too talented to be playing this badly. They are going to break out against someone. Hopefully it isn't tonight.
    2. Upper Iowa got handled easily by WSC the first time around. As many teams have learned though, they are sneaky dangerous when they shoot well. Can't take a win for granted here.
    Winona's spirit is broken. You should be able to get the home win.

  3. #3

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    under 15 TO in Mankato. Lid is firmly attached to rim at both ends. USF leads 3-2.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake of the Ozarks
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    49772

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    under 15 TO in Mankato. Lid is firmly attached to rim at both ends. USF leads 3-2.
    The audio of the game is horrid, as well.

  5. Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Thepeman View Post
    The audio of the game is horrid, as well.
    But it's free!

  6. #6

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Thepeman View Post
    The audio of the game is horrid, as well.
    This has been the first game where the feed is horrendous. Typically, it's crystal clear HD and sound is perfect. Tonight....not so much.

  7. #7

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    Winona's spirit is broken. You should be able to get the home win.
    Winona's spirit looks ok on the offensive end. Defensive end, not so much. Wildcats up 49-37 at the half.

  8. #8

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    30-20 USF at the half. Which means, with a 2nd half 10 point deficit, MSU has USF exactly where they want them. Haha.

  9. #9

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Wolves up 34-29 at the half. Fairly uninspiring first half by both teams. I’m sure Kranhold is a great guy but I hope he doesn’t see the floor until garbage time. 30 seconds, 2 fouls, 1 turnover, and Cleary smelled blood and got 5 points when he’s been held in check otherwise.

  10. #10

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Wolves up 34-29 at the half. Fairly uninspiring first half by both teams. I’m sure Kranhold is a great guy but I hope he doesn’t see the floor until garbage time. 30 seconds, 2 fouls, 1 turnover, and Cleary smelled blood and got 5 points when he’s been held in check otherwise.
    Why was he on the court in the 1st half? We in foul trouble? Sickness?

  11. #11

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    MSU is doing their best to match the ugliness of the feed. BY FAR the worst they have played and it really doesn't have anything to do with Sioux Falls. Which is too bad, I wish I could say Sioux Falls is doing this to them, but the Mavs are just terrible tonight. One of those nights I guess.

    50-33 USF at under 10 in 2nd half. Ugly game for an ugly feed.

  12. #12

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    I'm pretty confident my 8th grade team could beat the Mavs tonight. This is nearly vomit inducing.

  13. #13

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Goaltend on Fox...what a bunch of BS...wow.


    Followed by an alley opp by Parker.

    Wolves down four with 6:15 to go still...good news is it's getting late and the elders will get tired, cranky and loud soon. Haha

  14. #14

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Final score:
    USF 74
    MSU 46

    Mavs shoot 14-62 from the field for 22%. If you only make 14 shots in THE WHOLE F*CKING GAME, you will beat nobody. MSU should be embarrassed beyond belief with their performance tonight. Time to put it behind them and take it out on the ponies tomorrow night.

  15. #15

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Another alley opp to Fox.

    Wolves still down 67-63. Cleary is doing Cleary things

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Renville County, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,579
    Rep Power
    918

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    I'm pretty confident my 8th grade team could beat the Mavs tonight. This is nearly vomit inducing.
    Good analogy. I've watched MSU for a long time, and this was as bad as I have ever seen them play. One can only hope they play better tomorrow night.

  17. #17

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by cat fan View Post
    Winona's spirit looks ok on the offensive end. Defensive end, not so much. Wildcats up 49-37 at the half.
    Wildcats win by roughly the same margin. It wasn't ever really comfortable despite Winona never getting closer than about six points. Warriors have a ton of offensive firepower. Thankfully they also give up a lot of good looks and tonight Wayne shot pretty well

  18. #18

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Decker draws a charge, Wolves ball with 1:24 to play Wolves ball down two. Crookston is 2-37 all time against Northern. Officially have arrived in Yikesville
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 01-11-2019 at 10:43 PM.

  19. #19

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Fries with a new career high 20 point as he completes the and one. Wolves lead 72-69 with 18.8 to go...here comes a Cleary three

  20. #20

    Default Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Fries with a new career high 20 point as he completes the and one. Wolves lead 72-69 with 18.8 to go...here comes a Cleary three
    Instead he drives and misses. Fox rebound, fouled. Misses 1st and a timeout. Wolves a sad 19-30 from the FT line.

    Fox misses 2nd. Crookston has 7.2 to go, Wolves foul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •