Thread: New Head Coach at Missouru S&T

Default New Head Coach at Missouru S&T

Fenwick has accepted another Head Coaching position. Expect Drury(DC) to get promoted to Hd Coach

Default Re: New Head Coach at Missouru S&T

Whoa... is this a surprise?

I'm assuming that SOSU has much deeper pockets? I saw that their previous coach took the AR Tech HC position. Is that a better position? Correct me if I'm missing something, but it seems strange he would jump to a conference rival for the same position... unless that school has deeper pockets.

Disappointing to see Fenwick leave honestly. I thought they had the makings of a program that could challenge for the playoffs consistently. Combining that with perennial powerhouse UIndy and an LU team that is on the rise, things were looking up for the GLVC.

Hopefully next coach can pick up where he left off.... unless Fenwick knows the cupboard is bare and that played into his decision.
    Cool Story Bro

3. Default Re: New Head Coach at Missouru S&T

$$$$
    And much easier to recruit to Southeastern because of academic standards at Mo S&T.
    Also have heard (don’t know if this is 100% accurate) that the Ath Dir. at S&T is super tight with $$$ for the football program and that makes it a hard place to recruit talented players because they get offered more money that S&T is willing to give. Again, that’s just what I have heard.

Default Re: New Head Coach at Missouru S&T

What is the funding guidelines in the GLVC?

Are schools allowed to be fully funded (all 36 scholarships?)
    Cool Story Bro

5. Default Re: New Head Coach at Missouru S&T

I’m not sure but I would be very surprised if S&T was fully funded