Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 349

Thread: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Seems many threads have gone off topic....

    Guess we all need a thread to discuss everything and anything. So....have at it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    My big question is who wins the Seattle @ Dallas game tomorrow?

    My brain & gut says Seattle by 9....but something is telling me Dallas might pull the W. What say you?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Posts
    6,076
    Rep Power
    520026

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    My big question is who wins the Seattle @ Dallas game tomorrow?

    My brain & gut says Seattle by 9....but something is telling me Dallas might pull the W. What say you?
    Depends on which Dallas team shows up. They've been so "bland" all year and have looked more like 6-10 team than anything else. I have mixed feelings. I ALWAYS want the Cowboys to win but I also believe it's time for new leadership.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    6,289
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    My big question is who wins the Seattle @ Dallas game tomorrow?

    My brain & gut says Seattle by 9....but something is telling me Dallas might pull the W. What say you?
    I think Seattle will win, but 89Hog is right, it depends on what Dallas team shows up. If it's the one that played the Colts, they will get blown out. However I am thinking it will be closer with Seattle winning by 3.

    Speaking of the Colts, I expect them to sneak by the Texans by 3.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by '89HOG View Post
    Depends on which Dallas team shows up. They've been so "bland" all year and have looked more like 6-10 team than anything else. I have mixed feelings. I ALWAYS want the Cowboys to win but I also believe it's time for new leadership.
    I agree, it's time for new leadership.

    Being a die-hard fan, I want Dallas to win so badly. But you are right they look like a 6-10 team.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by WT_TKW View Post
    I think Seattle will win, but 89Hog is right, it depends on what Dallas team shows up. If it's the one that played the Colts, they will get blown out. However I am thinking it will be closer with Seattle winning by 3.

    Speaking of the Colts, I expect them to sneak by the Texans by 3.
    Wow....so just a FG.

    Regarding Texans & Colts.....I am going with Texans.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    15,288
    Rep Power
    176321

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Alabama vs Clemson

    Who do you got?

    Give me Clemson by at least a TD.....

    And enjoy the fallout on ESPN and TXags with the SEC. ... SEC... SEC jockriders.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    15,288
    Rep Power
    176321

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    My big question is who wins the Seattle @ Dallas game tomorrow?

    My brain & gut says Seattle by 9....but something is telling me Dallas might pull the W. What say you?

    It's easier to forecast the weather 5 days out vs predicting the Cowboys. The big question is will Garret be shown the door if they totally crater tomorrow night? How would be the "Yes Man" in waiting? Will KK be picking up the courtesy phone at the Beverly Hill Hilton and asked to meet a Netjet at the nearest executive airport to take him to meet with the Wizard of Arlington?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    15,288
    Rep Power
    176321

    Default


  10. #10

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    Wow....so just a FG.

    Regarding Texans & Colts.....I am going with Texans.
    I know every day is a new day in the NFL, but the last time the Colts played the Texans it was ugly. The score was cosmetic. Texans were never in the game. So, unless the Colts mainly Andrew Luck drops a level or two the Colts win this one.

    Cowboys can only win if Dak plays like he did in NY otherwise double digit loss.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by LSC Fan View Post
    It's easier to forecast the weather 5 days out vs predicting the Cowboys. The big question is will Garret be shown the door if they totally crater tomorrow night? How would be the "Yes Man" in waiting? Will KK be picking up the courtesy phone at the Beverly Hill Hilton and asked to meet a Netjet at the nearest executive airport to take him to meet with the Wizard of Arlington?
    LMAO!!!!

    I think the new Cowboys coach is already on staff.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by LSC Fan View Post
    Almost p!ssed myself.....hahahaha.

    It just dawned on me that my youngest was born the year the Boyz won their last Bowl. SAD!!!!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by LSC Fan View Post
    Alabama vs Clemson

    Who do you got?

    Give me Clemson by at least a TD.....

    And enjoy the fallout on ESPN and TXags with the SEC. ... SEC... SEC jockriders.
    Tough game. Of course I HAVE to go with Bama......but you might be right. Lawrence, even as a freshman, is BEAST and a FREAK QB......I don't know if I have ever seen a better QB in my life.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    LMAO!!!!

    I think the new Cowboys coach is already on staff.
    You mean to tell me there is another kiss azz Brown noser yes man lackey on staff ready to take Garrett’s place? Hmmmm oh well at least the pay is really good even if the results are not.

    If you would have told me in the nineties after the Cowboys won their last SB that they wouldn’t win another one in 20 years I would’ve laughed you out of the room. Not so funny now.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    73361

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    I'm hopeful but fully expect the Cowboys to choke and lay a complete egg tomorrow night. As a lifelong fan, I tend to expect the worst. Hope im wrong.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canyon, Texas
    Posts
    15,606
    Rep Power
    640472

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    LMAO!!!!

    I think the new Cowboys coach is already on staff.
    Richard, the DB coach, and supposed candidate for some of the current NFL open HC jobs. Whoever is Cowboy HC next year, I hope they hire a new OC. Go out and get Kingsbury.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    I'm hopeful but fully expect the Cowboys to choke and lay a complete egg tomorrow night. As a lifelong fan, I tend to expect the worst. Hope im wrong.
    Me too.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    55745

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Richard, the DB coach, and supposed candidate for some of the current NFL open HC jobs. Whoever is Cowboy HC next year, I hope they hire a new OC. Go out and get Kingsbury.
    Richard was brought in to replace Marinelli who is talking about retiring as soon as 2019 season. I think he will eventually become HC.

    IF Jerry gets rid of Garrett in 2019 instead of 2020, I am not sure if Richard will be HC.

    As far as Kingsbury, I don't see that happening at all.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Commerce, America
    Posts
    1,858
    Rep Power
    435119

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Richard, the DB coach, and supposed candidate for some of the current NFL open HC jobs. Whoever is Cowboy HC next year, I hope they hire a new OC. Go out and get Kingsbury.
    USC is not allowing any teams to interview Kingsbury for a coaching position.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    73361

    Default Re: Off Season & OT Thread.....everything else

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    USC is not allowing any teams to interview Kingsbury for a coaching position.
    Just read that on ESPN. Bunch of bull butter. It would be crazy to see him be fired by Tech and end up as a NFL head coach

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •