Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Turning out to be a HUGE recruiting year for PSU. Two 247sports 3-Star commits in Dylan White (Pitt High) and KeJuan Hay (Owasso High) and some big time players out of Texas and Oklahoma.
    Last edited by PittGorillaFan; 01-30-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PittGorillaFan View Post
    Turning out to be a HUGE recruiting year for PSU. Two 247sports 3-Star commits in Dylan White (Pitt High) and KeJuan Hay (Owasso High) and some big time players out of Texas and Oklahoma.
    Northwest should probably move to the GLVC now, right?

3. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

Frosty, what's the deal with the AD? You want him gone I know, but what's Sims take?

I've never said I want the AD gone. Also, to clarify, when I said Daryl was Jared's guy and he owns it, he also owns the last two winning seasons and one outstanding win at Pitt. I also called people who knew and competed with and against Daryl when he was at Nicholls and received glowing reviews on him. I still believe had his parents health not gone south, we'd not be having the Daryl Daye discussion ...

I just want to know what we can do to be more successful across the board in more than just Men's Basketball - thank goodness for that program. One thing I see is that our budget / facilities are closer to the top in Men's Basketball than the other sports. We're still behind in the facilities / funding race, though, across the board by a long way. Are you asking me my take on Sims or Sims's take on the AD?

5. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

""" Northwest should probably move to the GLVC now, right? """"

It might not be a bad idea - definitely something they should consider.

One juco hb maybe out there for Pitt. I think he would be a good get.

Quote Originally Posted by PittGorillaFan View Post
    " I can't wait to get my hands on them and turn them into 1.5*" Signed Dave Wiemers

8. Default Re: 2019 Recruiting

This might've been noted elsewhere (although, I haven't seen it), but Durand Henderson from Webb City committed to NW. As someone who felt like I was getting punched in the stomach over and over again as I watched him destroy my HS, I was really hoping he'd be at Pitt. Kinda feels like another stomach punch.

I think he'll be really good. Congrats NW.

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaBred View Post
    This might've been noted elsewhere (although, I haven't seen it), but Durand Henderson from Webb City committed to NW. As someone who felt like I was getting punched in the stomach over and over again as I watched him destroy my HS, I was really hoping he'd be at Pitt. Kinda feels like another stomach punch.

Can’t fault the kid for wanting to go to a place and be coached up and win. Not to mention, Beck would have lined him up at long snapper or the place holder for the kicker.
    Sent from my GorillaPad

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaBred View Post

He's definitely a downhill guy. One cut and see ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cbgorilla View Post
    Can’t fault the kid for wanting to go to a place and be coached up and win. Not to mention, Beck would have lined him up at long snapper or the place holder for the kicker.
    4th punter, imo

6 to Pitt and Fort Hays
    8 to Emporia
    By my count.

Jenning kids listed on hudl as a back at 6-4. Listed as Ath on the kpreps deal. I wonder what Pitt will convert him to.

looks like 5 for Pitt and 7 for Washburn.

Is there anything similar for OK, MO, etc?

http://okpreps.com/#1493126410474-632805c1-7539

Their big board looks like it mainly lists D1 commits. Hey is not listed as Pitt state yet.

Can't hurt recruiting to have a Bearcat D-lineman playing in the SB! Go Matt Longacre!

https://bearcatsports.com/news/2019/...?path=football

[QUOTE=NW Normal;2347653]Can't hurt recruiting to have a Bearcat D-lineman playing in the SB! Go Matt Longacre!

I claim foul. Matt was an obvious ringer that Northwest snuck into Maryville under the cover of darkness. Bearcats are cheaters and should have to forfeit all games that Matt played in.

Oh well, good luck in the Super Bowl to Matt and Greg the Leg.

Quote Originally Posted by NW Normal View Post
    Can't hurt recruiting to have a Bearcat D-lineman playing in the SB! Go Matt Longacre!

https://bearcatsports.com/news/2019/...?path=football
    I didn't see him in on defense, thought he was in the two deep rotation. Was he in on special teams, or held out for injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by HookemHerd View Post
    I didn't see him in on defense, thought he was in the two deep rotation. Was he in on special teams, or held out for injuries?
    He had back surgery late in 2017 but was starting early in the season in 2018. Looks like he re-injured it during a game in late October.

I saw him during the national anthem and during one timeout.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast