Sep 28 (Sat) 6 p.m. vs Johnson C. Smith University
    Ettrick, VA Rogers Stadium

Oct 5 (Sat) 1 p.m. at Shaw University
    Raleigh, NC

Oct 12 (Sat) 1:30 p.m. at Elizabeth City State University
    Elizabeth City, NC

Oct 19 (Sat) 2 p.m. vs Bowie State University *Homecoming*

Oct 26 (Sat) TBA at Lincoln University (Pa.)
    Lincoln, PA

Nov 2 (Sat) TBA at Chowan University
    Murfreesboro, NC

Nov 9 (Sat) 2 p.m. vs Virginia Union University

Default Re: 2019 Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by LegalRam View Post
    Wingate @ Fayetteville State (9/14)
    My understanding is that FSU's other two OOC opponents will be Benedict and Central State. I think CSU will probably be the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by gr8ness97 View Post
    My understanding is that FSU's other two OOC opponents will be Benedict and Central State. I think CSU will probably be the first game.
    The Central State game has not been confirmed, but the Benedict game has:

https://fsubroncos.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=132
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Chowan: week 1 at UVA Wise, week 2 vs Alderson Broddus, week 4 at McKendree

From looking at other schedules it appears St Augs will open up with three straight away games:

Week 1 @ Lenior-Rhyne
    Week 2 @ Mars Hill
    Week 3 @ VA State

Quote Originally Posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    The Central State game has not been confirmed, but the Benedict game has:

https://fsubroncos.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=132
    And it looks like it’s fallen through. FSU has an open date for week 3. Morehouse is available since they have a week zero game. Anyone else open that week?

Quote Originally Posted by gr8ness97 View Post
    And it looks like it’s fallen through. FSU has an open date for week 3. Morehouse is available since they have a week zero game. Anyone else open that week?
    I don't believe that Morehouse can schedule a game in Week 3 because of that Week 0 game since, if they end up winning their division, wouldn't the SIAC title game count as the 11th game of their regular season?

Also, Benedict hasn't posted their 2019 schedule yet (unless I missed it somewhere else), so it's probably too early to say the schedule game against Fayetteville has fallen through.
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

I don't believe that Morehouse can schedule a game in Week 3 because of that Week 0 game since, if they end up winning their division, wouldn't the SIAC title game count as the 11th game of their regular season?

Also, Benedict hasn't posted their 2019 schedule yet (unless I missed it somewhere else), so it's probably too early to say the schedule game against Fayetteville has fallen through.
    That doesn't seemed to have stopped ECSU from scheduling 11 games; however, I doubt they have a chance at making the CIAA championship game.

What Legal said. ECSU's beat writer (if I am remembering correctly) says that the Vikings scheduled the 11th game by not having as many practices in the preseason. Morehouse is also playing a SWAC FCS school in week 0, so yea.

Both the CIAA and SIAC have championship games, so its not an apparent impediment. But Morehouse does have an opportunity to get to the SIAC champ game. ECSU....not very high chances to make it.

I see Lincoln is using their out of conference game as a payday to travel down to Dover to take on Delaware State University. Any idea what DSU is giving them? DSU hasn't been good in recent years so if Lincoln can muster any offense they definitely have a shot at stealing a win as well as what should be a decent paycheck lol. Also noticed that DSU isn't playing a money game against a FBS opponent instead they are playing 7 home games betting on good attendance for a majority of their games to generate revenue which is smart but also very risky for a program that could probably use the guaranteed money to increase scholarships and improve their high school looking stadium

Quote Originally Posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
    I see Lincoln is using their out of conference game as a payday to travel down to Dover to take on Delaware State University. Any idea what DSU is giving them? DSU hasn't been good in recent years so if Lincoln can muster any offense they definitely have a shot at stealing a win as well as what should be a decent paycheck lol. Also noticed that DSU isn't playing a money game against a FBS opponent instead they are playing 7 home games betting on good attendance for a majority of their games to generate revenue which is smart but also very risky for a program that could probably use the guaranteed money to increase scholarships and improve their high school looking stadium
    Lincoln has issues on both sides of the ball though. Their biggest offensive weapon in QB Espinoza graduated, their OL is still rather porous, and the D wasnt very good last year. Lincoln also doesn't much depth either, so I think DSU's 45+ scholarship advantage will overwhelm the Lions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123