Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It’s time! The National Championship Kerwin Bell Show is online!

Contribute to D2

Default It’s time! The National Championship Kerwin Bell Show is online!

The Blazers win the title! The Blazers win the title!

The team picked to finish 5th in the GSC has gone undefeated and won it ALL!

Scott and Coach Kerwin Bell talk the National Championship game and the 2018 season. Also interviews with offensive coordinator Kade Bell and Jegs, Jeremy King, Raymond Palmer, Stephen Denmark, and Lio’undre Gallimore. A live question of the week from Ray Hannah, game highlights and a celebration of the Blazers FOURTH NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Come join the Blazers for the last (and best) K-Bell Show of 2018 at WWW.VSUFOOTBALL.COM!

(And if you have any questions and comments for next year let us know at AsktheBlazers@gmail.com!)

GO BLAZERS!!!!
    Last edited by crashandannie; 12-16-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Default Re: It’s time! The National Championship Kerwin Bell Show is online!

Quote Originally Posted by crashandannie View Post
    The Blazers win the title! The Blazers win the title!

The team picked to finish 5th in the GSC has gone undefeated and won it ALL!

Scott and Coach Kerwin Bell talk the National Championship game and the 2018 season. Also interviews with offensive coordinator Kade Bell and Jegs, Jeremy King, Raymond Palmer, Stephen Denmark, and Lio’undre Gallimore. A live question of the week from Ray Hannah, game highlights and a celebration of the Blazers FOURTH NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Come join the Blazers for the last (and best) K-Bell Show of 2018 at WWW.VSUFOOTBALL.COM!

(And if you have any questions and comments for next year let us know at Askthe Blazers@gmail.com!)

GO BLAZERS!!!!
    Wow! Wow! Wow!

#BlazerNation

3. Default Re: It’s time! The National Championship Kerwin Bell Show is online!

For some reason, the show will not start. When clicking start, it remains in a "searching" mode. I'll try back later. Looking forward as always to a great show. I attended the game with about 10 or 12 of my friends, fellow alumni, fraternity brothers. We were joined during the tailgate by several players from former championship teams. What a classy group of players (both former and current).

Quote Originally Posted by agent1906vsu View Post
    For some reason, the show will not start. When clicking start, it remains in a "searching" mode. I'll try back later. Looking forward as always to a great show. I attended the game with about 10 or 12 of my friends, fellow alumni, fraternity brothers. We were joined during the tailgate by several players from former championship teams. What a classy group of players (both former and current).
    Hmm. Working for me, starts right up. Let me know if it doesn’t get fixed!

Can’t say enough good things about the event itself and that stadium. Glad you got to go!

How good are the Blazers? To make the mistakes they did (and fighting the awful calls) and still win is a tribute to a legendary team.

Ok. I just had to tear up there at the end but great show!!

Thank you so very much for what you do!!!

#BlazerNation

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLady View Post

I had tears in my eyes as we spoke to Raymond Palmer, and choked up a bit for all the guys, really. I will miss seeing the seniors on the field next year.

Wish we had time to interview every senior. We did try but several had already gone in to shower so they could go to the celebration.

Good job guys, great show!

8. Default Re: It’s time! The National Championship Kerwin Bell Show is online!

Great show... loved it. Whatever shall I do for the next 9 months until Blazer Football starts again.

Friend in Tallahassee texted:

“The Blazers beat Notre Dame and FSU to win the National Championship!”

Wish I’d thought of that line for the show. Maybe I’ll get a t-shirt made!

Quote Originally Posted by crashandannie View Post
    Friend in Tallahassee texted:

“The Blazers beat Notre Dame and FSU to win the National Championship!”

Wish I’d thought of that line for the show. Maybe I’ll get a t-shirt made!
    Yes!! Take orders!!

Here's another one: December 15 - National Blazers Day

#BlazerNation

Great show. I teared up several times watching it.
    Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Quote Originally Posted by getnastyblazers View Post
    Great show. I teared up several times watching it.

Ditto.

Watching this, we won in part , to our O-line, giving Wells the time he needed.
    And Ferris not putting any rush from the corners.

FTF said due penalties and Christmas presents, the score would be closer to;
    56 - 33. I think that would be a fair assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Wide_Right View Post
    Ditto.

We already have a 5year OL guy headed our way!

#BlazerNation

Quote Originally Posted by Wide_Right View Post
    Ditto.

I agree, at minimum by my count we gifted them 17.
    Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

ME TOO

16. Default Re: It’s time! The National Championship Kerwin Bell Show is online!

I purchased several of the official National Championship hats and shirts while at the game. I have another friend who is seeking one. Does anyone have any idea how to find the official NCAA championship shirt?

We already have a 5year OL guy headed our way!
    God, they mature so fast nowadays.

I purchased several of the official National Championship hats and shirts while at the game. I have another friend who is seeking one. Does anyone have any idea how to find the official NCAA championship shirt?
    Think I saw them on the bookstore website, if that helps!

Bookstore has announced hours on Wed and Thurs, 11-3. NC gear is coming in.

#BlazerNation

Bookstore has announced hours on Wed and Thurs, 11-3. NC gear is coming in.
    Their prices are above my pay grade!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast