Thread: UWG Game Day Survey for Everyone

Contribute to D2

Default UWG Game Day Survey for Everyone

UWG has sent out a survey regarding our stadium and gameday operation...I know many of you have visited this year and in the last couple of years...please take this survey and be brutally honest.

http://www.uwgsports.com/quest/Quest...B_OEM_ID=24310

Default Re: UWG Game Day Survey for Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBreed View Post
    UWG has sent out a survey regarding our stadium and gameday operation...I know many of you have visited this year and in the last couple of years...please take this survey and be brutally honest.

http://www.uwgsports.com/quest/Quest...B_OEM_ID=24310
    Completed. Thanks for sharing.

I completed it as a visiting fan but I gave outstanding to everything because it was outstanding. I did leave a comment though on my surprise of the low attendance by uwg fans just to help y’all out although the last game I attended there Coach Hall was on the sidelines and yalls attendence that day was pretty freakin good.

Quote Originally Posted by UWARTime View Post
    I completed it as a visiting fan but I gave outstanding to everything because it was outstanding. I did leave a comment though on my surprise of the low attendance by uwg fans just to help y’all out although the last game I attended there Coach Hall was on the sidelines and yalls attendence that day was pretty freakin good.
    So, you lied, just to help us out. Not sure if I would call your opinion “help”. But ok. Not sure if you have noticed, attendance for all of football is way down. Only 2,000 people went to a VSU playoff game, go help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Superwolfe View Post
    So, you lied, just to help us out. Not sure if I would call your opinion “help”. But ok. Not sure if you have noticed, attendance for all of football is way down. Only 2,000 people went to a VSU playoff game, go help them.
    Yeah your right, I lied. Sue me. Y’all need all the help you can get to pay off that stadium I figured. Your welcome.

Yeah your right, I lied. Sue me. Y’all need all the help you can get to pay off that stadium I figured. Your welcome.
    #facilityjealousymuch?

Don’t need your lies. Does the visiting team at West Al still have to use the girls volleyball locker room? Go lie for your school.

Stadium is paid off. We have been in it for 10 years. Stop rehashing VD State nonsense.

Hahaha

So....to steer this back on topic...

There are some massive, wholesale changes that need to take place regarding the UWG Football experience. This gives an opportunity to *hopefully* be heard.

that was only for that game all the other games had more people

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBreed View Post
    So....to steer this back on topic...

There are some massive, wholesale changes that need to take place regarding the UWG Football experience. This gives an opportunity to *hopefully* be heard.
    What massive wholesale changes are you referring to? I took the survey and simply said, you have ran the students off, you have regulated the fun out of going to the game. Not sure it’s going to do any good, took a bunch of real idiots to screw it up to began with.

Quote Originally Posted by Superwolfe View Post
    What massive wholesale changes are you referring to? I took the survey and simply said, you have ran the students off, you have regulated the fun out of going to the game. Not sure it’s going to do any good, took a bunch of real idiots to screw it up to began with.
    Staffing changes, changes in philosophy (which goes back to staffing changes), and putting responsibility back on Athletics - instead of them handing out tasks to other departments that could be considered more out of touch.

That's a starting point.

They asked about wireless connectivity. I didn't even think there was any this year. It would be nice to have enough bandwidth to stream an ESPN game while you're sitting there.

It would also be nice if you could hear the refs, their mikes never ever seem to work. They just need to find a way to get the students back to the games, whatever or however and whoever can make that happen; get it done, it starts there.

Done. Left a few comments.