Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: Associated Press Division II All-America

  1. #41

    Default Re: Associated Press Division II All-America

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Sitting on quick routes in a ZONE is smoking WRs? They knew Kier was rattled and wasn’t going to either 1. Scramble for a TD they had their Lbs playing the flats while both safeties played the hash there were literally no players in the middle of the field. Kier by himself mentally lost the game. One scramble get down timeout maybe take a shot if not let an all American kicker hit a chip shot. But he forced the same pass to the same WR for the 3rd play in a row. That’s not smoking WRs
    Never said smoked WRs - said smoked Cal - Foosball is a team sport. But yeah, they basically smoked Kier. And the OC. Assumption should've had 2 or 3 more picks. They were a bit too conservative up 9, and let Cal dink and dunk their way down the field on that last drive.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Associated Press Division II All-America

    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaniup View Post
    Never said smoked WRs - said smoked Cal - Foosball is a team sport. But yeah, they basically smoked Kier. And the OC. Assumption should've had 2 or 3 more picks. They were a bit too conservative up 9, and let Cal dink and dunk their way down the field on that last drive.
    They were only up by 2...they went up by 9 within the last seconds of the game after the pick six

  3. #43

    Default Re: Associated Press Division II All-America

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    They were only up by 2...they went up by 9 within the last seconds of the game after the pick six
    Man you are not even trying to get it right, go read the box score again. Assumption was up 33 - 24 early in the 4th. Cal scored with a 5 minute drive, to get within 2, then got picked again to go back down by 9. . . . smoked

  4. #44

    Default Re: Associated Press Division II All-America

    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaniup View Post
    Man you are not even trying to get it right, go read the box score again. Assumption was up 33 - 24 early in the 4th. Cal scored with a 5 minute drive, to get within 2, then got picked again to go back down by 9. . . . smoked
    Smoked? Lmao okay

  5. #45

    Default Re: Associated Press Division II All-America

    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaniup View Post
    Man you are not even trying to get it right, go read the box score again. Assumption was up 33 - 24 early in the 4th. Cal scored with a 5 minute drive, to get within 2, then got picked again to go back down by 9. . . . smoked
    So in your opinion Cal smoked IUP this year?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •