Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Associated Press Division II All-America

Default Re: Associated Press Division II All-America

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Read what I said again
    Give us some compelling reason to do that.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    Give us some compelling reason to do that.

Thanks.
    He’s responding to me wrongly. I said that IF YOU DONATE MONEY you’re apart of the team. So why is he going on a rant about where money comes from and all that other crap. I literally just insinuated that Alumni funds the team and are apart of it

He’s responding to me wrongly. I said that IF YOU DONATE MONEY you’re apart of the team. So why is he going on a rant about where money comes from and all that other crap. I literally just insinuated that Alumni funds the team and are apart of it
    https://www.grammarly.com/blog/apart-vs-a-part/ you are a part of the team not apart

Google studies on people who feels the need to be grammar police on the internet. And either way your program sucks and can’t develop players

Homer's come and go. Latest in a long list.

You'd think his team would have won a playoff game in the past two years. But, they haven't.

I’ll see you guys next year! Flag ship program should bounce back

7. Default Re: Associated Press Division II All-America

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Homer's come and go. Latest in a long list.

You'd think his team would have won a playoff game in the past two years. But, they haven't.
    Got smoked by Assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    Got smoked by Assumption.
    A 9 point loss with a last minute pick six is getting smoked? Their offense didn’t even have 200 yards.

A 9 point loss with a last minute pick six is getting smoked? Their offense didn’t even have 200 yards.
    5 picks is getting smoked. you don't need many yards, then.

Reminds me of a great line from the movie Moneyball.

"If he's such a great hitter ... why doesn't he hit better."

-- Billy Beane

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaniup View Post
    5 picks is getting smoked. you don't need many yards, then.
    A 9 point loss is getting smoked? With 5 picks against a “playoff” team Cal should’ve lost by 40

A 9 point loss is getting smoked? With 5 picks against a “playoff” team Cal should’ve lost by 40

my point exactly, Cal was lucky to keep the score so close.

my point exactly, Cal was lucky to keep the score so close.
    How? They went up by 3 scores before half time should’ve been 24-0 at half time if they didn’t return a pick on the goaline to the Cal 5 before half lol you didn’t watch the game you’re just talking

How? They went up by 3 scores before half time should’ve been 24-0 at half time if they didn’t return a pick on the goaline to the Cal 5 before half lol you didn’t watch the game you’re just talking
    "Should've" ... always a great word.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    "Should've" ... always a great word.
    You’re just trying to talk trash on a game you didn’t even watch and sound silly lol

You’re just trying to talk trash on a game you didn’t even watch and sound silly lol
    You might want to go back and take a look at the box score to refresh your homer memory, The biggest cal lead was 2 scores, 17-10 at the half. All cal could do was dink and dunk all game.

You might want to go back and take a look at the box score to refresh your homer memory, The biggest cal lead was 2 scores, 17-10 at the half. All cal could do was dink and dunk all game.
    Yes kier threw a pic going into our end zone and they returned it to our 5 yard line right before half. That was my point it should’ve been 20-3 at the worst going into half. Then he throws 2 consecutive back to back on our 20 and the rest is history. Their offense had one drive for a score over 50 yards

Yes kier threw a pic going into our end zone and they returned it to our 5 yard line right before half. That was my point it should’ve been 20-3 at the worst going into half. Then he throws 2 consecutive back to back on our 20 and the rest is history. Their offense had one drive for a score over 50 yards
    The Assumption DBs were smoking Cal - the offense kept getting stopped. It shouldn't have been 20-3, if your qb stinks and throws picks, it means you are getting smoked - I think it was you that said this in a different thread.

The Assumption DBs were smoking Cal - the offense kept getting stopped. It shouldn't have been 20-3, if your qb stinks and throws picks, it means you are getting smoked - I think it was you that said this in a different thread.
    Losing by 9 points after you throw a pick six for a go ahead drive isn’t getting smoked. It’s losing a game. Cal scored on almost every drive they didn’t turn the ball over what are you talking about lol Kier literally threw three or 4 straight picks on the FIRST play of the drives. If Cal got 5 turnovers on assumptions 20 they win the game by 40. So Cal lost the game assumption was nothing special

Sitting on quick routes in a ZONE is smoking WRs? They knew Kier was rattled and wasn’t going to either 1. Scramble for a TD they had their Lbs playing the flats while both safeties played the hash there were literally no players in the middle of the field. Kier by himself mentally lost the game. One scramble get down timeout maybe take a shot if not let an all American kicker hit a chip shot. But he forced the same pass to the same WR for the 3rd play in a row. That’s not smoking WRs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast