Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Valdosta State vs Ferris State

Contribute to D2

Default Re: Valdosta State vs Ferris State

Quote Originally Posted by powerob View Post
    I liked the stadium. I'm living in New Mexico these days and drove to the game to watch my Blazers win. Very nice stadium. Much better than the high school stadium VSU is playing in now. I don't know if I'd be able to drive it if it were further away. Didn't like how the locals with the stadium were poaching the parking for fees though. Thought that was a bit ridiculous.
    Probably won’t have to worry too much. With the poor attendance for the game and no alcohol sales, chances are this site was a one year arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
    Probably won’t have to worry too much. With the poor attendance for the game and no alcohol sales, chances are this site was a one year arrangement.
    I think it will go back. Being asked to pay for parking didn't even phase me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I think it will go back. Being asked to pay for parking didn't even phase me.
    Between plane tickets, hotel, food, rental car, etc, the parking fee at the stadium was very much a non-issue.

Oh, and the tolls - they just hit last week to the tune of about $35 (someone told me they'd find me - they found Hertz and Hertz found me).

I thought the whole experience was well done. Hotel facility was nice. Stadium was perfect for our event. Area we were in was perfect for such an event.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314