Thread: Oops they did it again!

Default Oops they did it again!

https://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan...ace/1637785092

Relax, it's not the starting QB doing it again, this time it's another lad on the squad...I do give props to the teammate offering the girl 5 bucks to keep the whole thing quiet, then going back to her and asking for his 5 bucks back when she went to social media to show pictures of what had happened..now that's a good teammate there...or perhaps the police have another word for that action?

I am sure the whole thing is just a big misunderstanding, women get hit in the face all the time right?

Default Re: Oops they did it again!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

Relax, it's not the starting QB doing it again, this time it's another lad on the squad...I do give props to the teammate offering the girl 5 bucks to keep the whole thing quiet, then going back to her and asking for his 5 bucks back when she went to social media to show pictures of what had happened..now that's a good teammate there...or perhaps the police have another word for that action?

I am sure the whole thing is just a big misunderstanding, women get hit in the face all the time right?
    Someone in the comments on the girl's post said something about her getting hit by someone dancing, and then thinking she got punched in the face by someone else.

We don't have all the facts. Although the player alleged to have hit her has been removed from the roster. Not the player who offered her money to stay quiet, though.

3. Default Re: Oops they did it again!

Quote Originally Posted by KleShreen View Post
    Someone in the comments on the girl's post said something about her getting hit by someone dancing, and then thinking she got punched in the face by someone else.

We don't have all the facts. Although the player alleged to have hit her has been removed from the roster. Not the player who offered her money to stay quiet, though.
    Two players have been removed from the roster but that's no big deal, one could have quit to spend more time with his cat. And Thorton used to hit me in the face all the time when we were dancing....the best part is the fat money for payoff...5 bucks...wow...I knew the cost of living in Big Rapids was low but my goodness, seems like 10 bucks should be the number.

Two players have been removed from the roster but that's no big deal, one could have quit to spend more time with his cat. And Thorton used to hit me in the face all the time when we were dancing....the best part is the fat money for payoff...5 bucks...wow...I knew the cost of living in Big Rapids was low but my goodness, seems like 10 bucks should be the number.
    I don't know who the second player removed from the roster is, then. The girl only named two in her post, and only one is removed as of this moment.

I'm just saying we don't actually know the facts, just hearsay at this point. I tend to believe her because I'm not an awful person, but we shouldn't be crucifying someone for something that hasn't been verified, either.

I don't know who the second player removed from the roster is, then. The girl only named two in her post, and only one is removed as of this moment.

I'm just saying we don't actually know the facts, just hearsay at this point. I tend to believe her because I'm not an awful person, but we shouldn't be crucifying someone for something that hasn't been verified, either.
    You are right Kle it is all under investigation at this point, but according to the FreePress there were two players removed both freshman and neither one had travelled last weekend. At this point it doesnt matter, hopefully the young lady is going to be ok.

Why would Ferris boot a kid from a team on hearsay, that doesnt seem fair either? Shouldnt they know the facts before they just boot the kid?

Quote Originally Posted by champgymusa View Post
    Why would Ferris boot a kid from a team on hearsay, that doesnt seem fair either? Shouldnt they know the facts before they just boot the kid?
    He was probably removed based on his own statement to the administration or coaches.

He 'took one' for the team?

Quote Originally Posted by champgymusa View Post
    You are right Kle it is all under investigation at this point, but according to the FreePress there were two players removed both freshman and neither one had travelled last weekend. At this point it doesnt matter, hopefully the young lady is going to be ok.
    I saw that from the Free Press, but if there is someone else involved, then he wasn't named in the girl's Facebook post. She only named the two in her post, one of them a RS Freshman (the "puncher") and one a Sophomore (the guy who allegedly paid her to stay quiet), and one of those two (the sophomore) is still on the roster. So there was either a third involved, or there was a separate incident, or maybe the third person just left the team for an unrelated reason.

It is a public posting on Facebook. Anyone can find it. But I'm not going to link it or give names when we don't know the end result, yet.

One of the players named had a relative go on the comments and post the idea that the girl who made the post accidentally got hit by someone dancing and thought it was the named player.
    Last edited by KleShreen; 12-04-2018 at 09:35 AM.

I saw that from the Free Press, but if there is someone else involved, then he wasn't named in the girl's Facebook post. She only named the two in her post, one of them a RS Freshman (the "puncher") and one a Sophomore (the guy who paid her to stay quiet), and one of those two (the sophomore) is still on the roster. So there was either a third involved, or there was a separate incident, or maybe the third person just left the team for an unrelated reason.
    Or the reporter got it wrong:wink

Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8 View Post
    Or the reporter got it wrong:wink
    No way! Everyone knows the media never gets anything wrong.

Yes a player did get in trouble, yes he was removed from the team.

Do you have a life of or do you live to make the world miserable for yourself and everyone else?

He's off the deep end now. Wow...

Blog Entries

Keep it civil. One temp ban has been handed out. I'd like to stop there.

Quote Originally Posted by JR Chaney View Post
    Keep it civil. One temp ban has been handed out. I'd like to stop there.
    Probably fake news anyways